05-27-2014, 02:41 AM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, since I haven't released anything in the regular forums for a while I decided I'd release a Watch Dogs RTM Tool. I'll be updating this tool each time a new update comes out and as well as I will try and keep on adding more features to it. If you guys have any suggestions or have encountered any kind of problem with the tool please let me now Smile.

You must login or register to view this content.

Download Links: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan Link: You must login or register to view this content. (4/50 because of hard encryption, detections are all false positive).

Change Log:

v1.5

*Added XP multiplier to the "Stats" tab
*Added Infinite Mission Time
*Added Infinite Vehicle Health

Credits:

-KranK_ModZ for the ammo offset
Last edited by RatchetBooty ; 05-30-2014 at 02:20 AM.

The following 49 users say thank you to RatchetBooty for this useful post:

AncientKurama, animalovich, Creepz, Dog88Christian, dolby1, Frank Ryan, Gay For Satan, Gemi, HaTeRM4NR33T, hibye3, i6oz, IDIOTICmodder, iiSNiPPEzZxX, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, Invose, iRoyal // MoDz, ItsFrzky, ResistTheJamsha, Joel, joni_djESP, KareraHekku, TheMightyMoJo, Deleted-User0000000012210, LaughTracks, Luxify, M-alShammary, minimal08, Miyata, MODZ4FUN420, Moneybird1, MR_M5, Mui_G, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Nrews, Nug, Pat Stay, Phreaker, Siknik64, Snoop, Swifter, Taylors Bish, Ciri, TURPIN, Tustin, wajdi9, xSlinkeyy, yomen9
05-30-2014, 02:37 PM #38
wajdi9
Space Ninja
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Hey guys, since I haven't released anything in the regular forums for a while I decided I'd release a Watch Dogs RTM Tool. I'll be updating this tool each time a new update comes out and as well as I will try and keep on adding more features to it. If you guys have any suggestions or have encountered any kind of problem with the tool please let me now Smile.

Virus Scan Link: You must login or register to view this content. (4/50 because of hard encryption, detections are all false positive).

Change Log:

v1.5

Credits:

nice tool RB but the god mode is useless in multiplayer because they can kill me with melee attack
05-30-2014, 02:53 PM #39
oIvan
JUST DO IT.
How do i make this stick for ps4 users?
05-30-2014, 05:05 PM #40
Originally posted by Calimero
I am connected to my ps3 and the program is connected but how does it works ??

I tried to change skill points, I put 50 then in PS3 I got 838860800 points !!!!!!

same for money

Originally posted by oIvan View Post
How do i make this stick for ps4 users?

you can't
05-30-2014, 10:02 PM #41
MR_M5
ALL CHALLENGES & EMBLEMS
Thank you again for all your hard work. Is there anyway to do the mods on ps3 and then transfer the stats over to ps4? Has anyone figured that out yet?
05-31-2014, 10:24 AM #42
Nrews
Gobble
Thanks man Smile Nice job! Claps
05-31-2014, 07:22 PM #43
Awesome tool RB!
05-31-2014, 09:20 PM #44
bosca09
Save Point
will this work for pc?
05-31-2014, 10:35 PM #45
Originally posted by M5 View Post
Thank you again for all your hard work. Is there anyway to do the mods on ps3 and then transfer the stats over to ps4? Has anyone figured that out yet?

I'm pretty sure you can not do this anymore or if you would happen to it will most likely lead to a pretty quick ban.
06-01-2014, 03:44 AM #46
wajdi9
Space Ninja
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post

Change Log:

v1.5

Credits:

can you add "No Cops" ? because the cops is really annoying

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo