Post: Watch Dogs 1.02 On 4.21+(All firmwares)+ DLC Unlocker! BLES01854 & BLUS31176
06-03-2014, 03:51 PM #1
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOW UPDATED TO 1.02 FIX FOR WATCH DOGS! :wub:

Install Watch Dogs to your internal! ONLY WORKS FOR INTERNAL

Getting Watch Dogs 1.02 to work on any firmware 4.21+ and above!
- Go into a homebrew that allows FTP (I am personally using multiman)
- Download the Watch Dogs first fix & The update fix
- Now FTP into HDD0/GAMES/*Your Watch Dogs Back Up*/PS3_GAME/
- Once in PS3_GAME folder, use the Watch Dogs first fix and copy the PARAM.SFO over, and overwrite the file
- Then continue to the USRDIR folder HDD0/GAMES/*Your Watch Dogs Back Up*/PS3_GAME/USRDIR
- Once In the USRDIR folder, then drag EBOOT, Game, & UplayBrowser files over, and overwrite those files.
- You are now done with the Watch Dogs first fix folder.
- Now, make sure you install the Watch Dogs update 1.02 before starting this process
- Open the Watch Dogs update fix folder, and bring the PKG over to your ps3 then install that fix PKG.
- You are now done! You can play Watch Dogs, on update 1.02 as you are on any firmware that is 4.21+ or above!

DLC Unlocker for Watch Dogs
- Just bring this DLC Unlocker pkg to your ps3 and install
- And you are done!

DLC Unlocker
- DLC Unlocker: You must login or register to view this content.
- Virus Scan for DLC Unlocker: You must login or register to view this content.
BLES01854
- Watch Dogs first fix: You must login or register to view this content.
- Watch Dogs update fix: You must login or register to view this content.
BLUS31176
- Watch Dogs first fix: You must login or register to view this content.
- Watch Dogs update fix: You must login or register to view this content.
Please enjoy. Enzo

Credits
- Duplex for DLC Unlocker
- OPOISSO893 for making fixes
Last edited by IDontLeech ; 06-22-2014 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Updated to 1.02 update BLES&BLUS

The following 11 users say thank you to IDontLeech for this useful post:

biru, Cien, Creepz, ElHackLoco, EpicDude26, joni_djESP, MayhemLobbiez, ravenstown, TheHomeTown97, tjcbar
06-10-2014, 02:15 AM #20
does this method work for external. i got my watch dogs on a usb i did bd mirror thing also
06-10-2014, 02:21 AM #21
everytime i load it up from multiman is asks me do i wanna update to 4.55 of course i say no but when i go to load it up from the xmb it goes black then says an error has occured during the start up operation. if anyone knows how to fix this i would appreciate your help
06-10-2014, 04:25 AM #22
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by NEWBORNKILLER View Post
everytime i load it up from multiman is asks me do i wanna update to 4.55 of course i say no but when i go to load it up from the xmb it goes black then says an error has occured during the start up operation. if anyone knows how to fix this i would appreciate your help

Did you follow this tut correctly? Are you using external as you last said you were? Cause the first fix, allows the game to be played on a lower firmware. And the update fix is allowing you to go online without updating.

Originally posted by .Spike. View Post
What about the Untouchable DLC and fix for BLUS31176 also? Unless that is someplace else on here I am not aware of?

Well, I have not personally tried to see If that DLC came with It. I know It unlocks guns and outfits just like the Untouchable DLC does. I personally had to delete Watch Dogs cause I accidentally messed up. But I am going to re get It. I will keep you update and let you know.
But I have a fix for BLES & BLUS and I am pretty sure the DLC Unlocker will work for both regions.
Last edited by IDontLeech ; 06-10-2014 at 04:36 AM.
06-10-2014, 01:43 PM #23
biru
Keeper
Thanks so much! i converted my ps3 in dex, with your guide now i can play again with rebug =) thanks again dude
06-10-2014, 03:35 PM #24
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by biru View Post
Thanks so much! i converted my ps3 in dex, with your guide now i can play again with rebug =) thanks again dude

Haha, no problem. Happy to help.
06-24-2014, 05:01 AM #25
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Bump, still works people.
06-24-2014, 05:54 PM #26
coreconfusion
I defeated!
i've been playing on 1.02 without having to download any fix or anything. what is the point of this exactly? I got my game via torrent. The only thing i cant do is use a debug eboot. it wont show up in my debugger
06-25-2014, 05:17 AM #27
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by coreconfusion View Post
i've been playing on 1.02 without having to download any fix or anything. what is the point of this exactly? I got my game via torrent. The only thing i cant do is use a debug eboot. it wont show up in my debugger

The point of this? Well I mean. The game requires Firmware 4.55, and people on a lower firmware use this.
06-25-2014, 04:33 PM #28
coreconfusion
I defeated!
oh, im on ita 4.50 and it works fine with no extra download. i was just confused

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo