11-19-2016, 08:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You read that right, me and my jailbreak buddies have all been banned on BO2 and GTA V, which is no surprise after the recent cID exploit that's been going around. Beware guys, they are banning the accounts so use private cIDs again and be safe

The following 2 users groaned at Elevant for this awful post:

elgolumm, ItsJackStewart
11-19-2016, 08:33 AM #2
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by Elevant View Post
You read that right, me and my jailbreak buddies have all been banned on BO2 and GTA V, which is no surprise after the recent cID exploit that's been going around. Beware guys, they are banning the accounts so use private cIDs again and be safe

cool?

You must login or register to view this content.
11-19-2016, 09:02 AM #3
Txrgetz
PS3 4.80 Rebug DEX ♥
You read that right, me and my jailbreak buddies have all been banned on BO2 and GTA V, which is no surprise after the recent cID exploit that's been going around. Beware guys, they are banning the accounts so use private cIDs again and be safe

If they are banning accounts, why did you only get banned on BO2 and GTA? lol
11-19-2016, 12:19 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3

Especially nowadays, we all know not to listen to "ban wave" threads..it's usually just some noob who decided to rent the game for the first time and receives his first ban, then same with their friends because they all follow each other's ways...
Also, Sony, activision and rockstar are not the same thing.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dro for this useful post:

Right, ymh
11-19-2016, 07:58 PM #5

cool story bruh
11-20-2016, 01:33 AM #6
Funny how every time someone gets banned they go on form sites and say its a ban wave lmfao
when it never is

The following user thanked Je Modz for this useful post:

ymh
11-20-2016, 01:35 AM #7
United
Big Sister
I haven't been banned on any game or account banned yet. I've been using the cid exploit ever since it was announced. I will continue to use it.

The following user thanked United for this useful post:

Je Modz
11-20-2016, 03:28 AM #8
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by United View Post
I haven't been banned on any game or account banned yet. I've been using the cid exploit ever since it was announced. I will continue to use it.

typical people that don't know what there doing. one day they will learn to read a thread on how not to get banned and actually follow it.
11-20-2016, 03:36 AM #9
United
Big Sister
Originally posted by JFT View Post
typical people that don't know what there doing. one day they will learn to read a thread on how not to get banned and actually follow it.

I don't follow anything lmfao. I just sign right online. I haven't been banned in well over a year. I think I'll be just fine.
11-20-2016, 03:43 AM #10
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by United View Post
I don't follow anything lmfao. I just sign right online. I haven't been banned in well over a year. I think I'll be just fine.

theres no need to follow nothing, just clear calls so i can play games with checks and that it, can do what ever i want and not get banned but i'm seeing people getting banned all the time and i've not had a ban in a few years so its rather ironic lol. and i wasn't talking about you. i'm talking about dumb ***** that don't learn lol, idek if sony bans people anymore tbh, do they even?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo