12-29-2016, 02:58 PM #1
v1rk
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU
An error has occurred you have been signedout of psn (8002a224)

METHOD NO. 1-
GO TO RebugToolbox and then to the right to UTILITIES then all the wayto the bottom where it has Change Active PS3ID. Once you click on that you have
to select-- USE EID5:87 (CEX) for it to work on DEX. (KEEP IN MIND IT WORKS MOST OF TIME BUT IF DOESN’T FOR YOU THEN KEEP ON READING)

click on this video for step by step instruction - You must login or register to view this content.

METHOD NO.2-[/b]
The best way to get passed this error and without having to do the toolboxor ccapi way is to use webman to spoof the correct IDPS. go into webman
settings, take a picture of your IDPS and PSID. Delete the whole first box on
the left and retype those numbers but make sure you put 84 OR 87 (according to
your region) instead of 82.. Next you tick 2 boxes that say IDPS and PSID" then scrolldown and save and restart ps3.webman will load that idps every time system loads. If you are getting this error and hate that you have to manually change your IDPS every time you turn on your ps3, then
follow these few easy steps .Look at this table for your region IDPS82 (DEX/DEBUG) (default)
83 (JAPAN)
84 (USA/CANADA)
85 (EUROPE)
86 (KOREA)
87 (UK)
88 (MEXICO)
89 (AUSTRALIA/NZ)
8A (SE ASIA)
8B (TAIWAN)
8C (RUSSIA/ASIA)
8D (CHINA)
8E (HONG KONG)
Please also check DEBUG SETTINGS AS DEX TRANSFERS CHANGE THE NP ENVIRONMENT TO SP-NT, IF UNDER DEBUG SETTINGS>NP ENVIRONMENT IS SET TO SP-NT THEN EDIT IT
BACK TO "NP" THEN ONCE REBOOTED YOU WILL BE ALL GOOD. IF NP IS SET TO
SP-NT THEN YOU CANNOT EVEN USE THE INTERNET FULL STOP.

I take no credit for this, i just found some one explaining it on another site and just wanted to clarify and share to everyone
who's having the same problem. if none of this works for you then just wait for some professional to find a work around all this . BECAUSE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE .Hammy

METHOD NO-3

If you are on rebug 4.81 and you have done all above method then this is what worked for me..SIMPLY DOWNGRADE TO REBUG 4.80. You must login or register to view this content. because (**Sony has patched Fake, Generated, or InvalidCID's. Leading to the error 8002A224.). Once done you will be back online as
normal but make sure you do either METHOD 1 AND METHOD 2 to get back online again.

THANKS
Last edited by v1rk ; 12-30-2016 at 11:32 AM.

The following user thanked v1rk for this useful post:

TheMightyMoJo

The following 2 users groaned at v1rk for this awful post:

#Dragoss, Gehirnstaub
12-29-2016, 08:51 PM #2
Samhernandez
Save Point
Not bad 👍
12-29-2016, 10:03 PM #3
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
So you mean if we go back on rebug 4.80 we can use fake cids again ? That doesn't make sense , allowing a cid is sony-side not console-side
12-30-2016, 01:18 AM #4
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
So you mean if we go back on rebug 4.80 we can use fake cids again ? That doesn't make sense , allowing a cid is sony-side not console-side

i want to know the same thing.cause if it does il downgrade to 4.80 lmaooo
12-30-2016, 01:19 AM #5
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by v1rk View Post
Hello NGUAn error has occurred you have been signedout of psn (8002a224)METHOD NO. 1-GO TO RebugToolbox and then to the right to UTILITIES then all the wayto the bottom where it has Change Active PS3ID. Once you click on that you have
to select-- USE EID5:87 (CEX) for it to work on DEX. (KEEP IN MIND ITWORKS MOST OF TIME BUT IF DOESN’T FOR YOU THEN KEEP ON READING) click on this video for step by step instruction -https://youtu.be/CsGjgU5J62gMETHOD NO.2-The best way to get passed this error and without having to do the toolboxor ccapi way is to use webman to spoof the correct IDPS. go into webman
your region) instead of 82.. Next you tick 2 boxes that say IDPS and PSID" then scrolldown and save and restart ps3.webmanwill load that idps every time system loads. If you are getting this error and hate thatyou have to manually change your IDPS every time you turn on your ps3, then
follow these few easy steps .Look at this table for your region IDPS82 (DEX/DEBUG) (default)
83 (JAPAN)
84 (USA/CANADA)
85 (EUROPE)
86 (KOREA)
87 (UK)
88 (MEXICO)
89 (AUSTRALIA/NZ)
8A (SE ASIA)
8B (TAIWAN)
8C (RUSSIA/ASIA)
8D (CHINA)
8E (HONG KONG)
Please also check DEBUG SETTINGS AS DEX TRANSFERS CHANGE THE NP ENVIRONMENT TOSP-NT, IF UNDER DEBUG SETTINGS>NP ENVIRONMENT IS SET TO SP-NT THEN EDIT IT

I take no credit for this, i just found someoneexplaining it on another site and just wanted to clarify and share to everyone
who's having the same problem.

METHOD NO-3

If you are on rebug 4.81 and you have done all above method then this iswhat worked for me..SIMPLY DOWNGRADE TOREBUG 4.80. because (**Sony has patched Fake, Generated, or InvalidCID's. Leading to the error 8002A224.)BUT IF YOU GO ONTO REBUG OFFICIALwebsite there is popup which ask you to donate bitcoin before accessing to
download page. But to download rebug 4.80 ps3updat.pup .just look for youtuber (MODZLINK)
he has a video with rebug 4.80 download. Once done you will be back online as
normal but make sure you do either METHOD 1 AND METHOD 2 to get back online
again .thanks**.

let us know what we ask bro and have u tried it
12-30-2016, 01:38 AM #6
v1rk
Grunt
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
i want to know the same thing.cause if it does il downgrade to 4.80 lmaooo

this is what worked for me, i hope it does for everyone, also i have a fake cid which works on 4.80 but doesn't on 4.81
12-30-2016, 01:39 AM #7
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
this is what worked for me, i hope it does for everyone, also i have a fake cid which works on 4.80 but doesn't on 4.81

ok trhanks i will give this a try
12-30-2016, 08:50 AM #8
I am on Rebug 4.80. Will try this too. Thanks.
12-30-2016, 09:24 AM #9
Sparrow
Big Papi
Hello NGU
An error has occurred you have been signedout of psn (8002a224)

METHOD NO. 1-
GO TO RebugToolbox and then to the right to UTILITIES then all the wayto the bottom where it has Change Active PS3ID. Once you click on that you have
to select-- USE EID5:87 (CEX) for it to work on DEX. (KEEP IN MIND IT WORKS MOST OF TIME BUT IF DOESN’T FOR YOU THEN KEEP ON READING)

click on this video for step by step instruction -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGjgU5J62g

METHOD NO.2-[/b]
The best way to get passed this error and without having to do the toolboxor ccapi way is to use webman to spoof the correct IDPS. go into webman
your region) instead of 82.. Next you tick 2 boxes that say IDPS and PSID" then scrolldown and save and restart ps3.webman will load that idps every time system loads. If you are getting this error and hate that you have to manually change your IDPS every time you turn on your ps3, then
83 (JAPAN)
84 (USA/CANADA)
85 (EUROPE)
86 (KOREA)
87 (UK)
88 (MEXICO)
89 (AUSTRALIA/NZ)
8A (SE ASIA)
8B (TAIWAN)
8C (RUSSIA/ASIA)
8D (CHINA)
8E (HONG KONG)
Please also check DEBUG SETTINGS AS DEX TRANSFERS CHANGE THE NP ENVIRONMENT TO SP-NT, IF UNDER DEBUG SETTINGS>NP ENVIRONMENT IS SET TO SP-NT THEN EDIT IT

I take no credit for this, i just found some one explaining it on another site and just wanted to clarify and share to everyone
who's having the same problem.

METHOD NO-3

If you are on rebug 4.81 and you have done all above method then this is what worked for me..SIMPLY DOWNGRADE TOREBUG 4.80. because (**Sony has patched Fake, Generated, or InvalidCID's. Leading to the error 8002A224.)BUT IF YOU GO ONTO REBUG OFFICIALwebsite there is popup which ask you to donate bitcoin before accessing to
download page. But to download rebug 4.80 ps3updat.pup .just look for youtuber (MODZLINK)
he has a video with rebug 4.80 download. Once done you will be back online as
normal but make sure you do either METHOD 1 AND METHOD 2 to get back online
again .thanks**.

Will try this out later, know that method 1&3 didn't work for me, I'll let you know if method 2 works.
12-30-2016, 03:25 PM #10
Yusf09
Keeper
If my original id is banned i can't fix this error , right ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo