01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-09-2017, 04:32 PM #65
Grezinn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ShakotanGX71 View Post
Last played one week ago. Checked this thread, then checked playstation.com - my ip (static) banned Sal

here little homie try this it worked for the homie

01-09-2017, 04:33 PM #66
Grezinn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by carma66 View Post
i made 2 recoverys and now i get 800xxx error when i try to sing in to psn,

check the you tube video i posted
01-09-2017, 05:33 PM #67
junior420r
Save Point
i have been running same cid for over a year doing all the same. never banned. ur doing something wrong. hope ur using webman to.
01-09-2017, 06:23 PM #68
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

I was warned but had to see for myself. I do my own jailbreak so I can easily restore if needed.
I went online with serendipity. Spawned on the pier at the roller-coaster, turned on madder protection with exception to a few, put on a snowman, exploded the snowman, attached: egg, weed plant, spawned flower partical effects, changed some menu settings, self mods and completed my setup. I took 3 steps down the pier toward the city and I was banned.
When I try to login to PSN, I time out, I don't even get a error.
I mods accounts as well and have been stocked up for a week or so. Therefore I haven't been on as I play on X1. I haven't been banned ever for anything on a jb.
I believe you're right. Sony and Rockstar are in cahoots somehow and serendipity is an asshole. I don't recommend it to anyone who wants a reliable fully functional PAID menu.

Anyone reading this with information on how to get back online safely, please forward me to the information. Thank you
01-09-2017, 06:31 PM #69
if u have psn stealth pach or ps ninja on ur ps get rid as these are both cid stealing programs i got ban after ban deleted them now im fine read it in an ngu thread and didnt hesitate to get rid of them
01-09-2017, 07:01 PM #70
Originally posted by justdave420 View Post
if u have psn stealth pach or ps ninja on ur ps get rid as these are both cid stealing programs i got ban after ban deleted them now im fine read it in an ngu thread and didnt hesitate to get rid of them

How do you know this for a fact?
01-09-2017, 07:24 PM #71
read up on it bro im not the only one was hapening to and since i deleted them i havnt been banned once found the thread by mistake looking for a program to take cid off my ofw ps3 they came up under cid stealer and when i read up it all made sense
01-09-2017, 08:06 PM #72
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Haven't been banned in over a year

I Havent been CID Banned in a year
01-09-2017, 08:27 PM #73
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by forus29 View Post
Whose your ISP provider? I assume you don't have a dynamic IP, cause other people on NGU said that their ISP provider says they can't change the IP. Thanks.

I have Verizon Fios plus TV,Home Phone,Internet bundle speeds 150 Mbps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo