01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-08-2017, 10:37 PM #56
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LocoJ View Post
same message here:

You don't have permission to access "https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action" on this server.
Reference #18.27433cbe.1483878434.5685674

lost 3 CIDs today after over one year without bann.

just turn your router or modem off for 30 seconds it will reset your ip address that's what i do and it works for me or change your ps3 ip address in your network settings.

The following user thanked STVBDKD for this useful post:

LocoJ
01-08-2017, 11:02 PM #57
shakeNGU
Do a barrel roll!
the dont banned me for 3 years cause private id everytime up to date an so on and today the have banned me hahahhahahaha fucktheworld '#pray for modders
01-08-2017, 11:18 PM #58
Daized
Bounty hunter
I'm getting the 'banned ip' error daily now. Had yesterday (had to reset router each time I logged into a dif account, the missis was really impressed by that when Netfilx went off every ten mins) but yeah so they're banning ips? Are far as they knew I was in Mexico (vpn) so what's the point in banning it? It fixed it's self last night & today for a while but now again... doesn't make any sense. All I'm doing is router reset & going back on... so same ip(?).. idk.. isn't it a dns error rather than ip ban?
Last edited by Daized ; 01-08-2017 at 11:42 PM.
01-09-2017, 12:18 AM #59
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
just turn your router or modem off for 30 seconds it will reset your ip address that's what i do and it works for me or change your ps3 ip address in your network settings.

Whose your ISP provider? I assume you don't have a dynamic IP, cause other people on NGU said that their ISP provider says they can't change the IP. Thanks.
01-09-2017, 01:26 AM #60
mostafarafatt
Can’t trickshot me!
I have the same issue,getting CID banned after modding 20-25 gta accounts using serendipity recovery sprx. Im on rebug 4.75 DEX and CID's dont last more than 15 hours with me
01-09-2017, 01:34 AM #61
FrogPap
You talkin to me?
Put a lan cable from laptop or pc to PS3 turn on VPN go to ps3 network settings <>Internet Test<>LOG IN (PSN) Sal
01-09-2017, 09:08 AM #62
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Take a look here You must login or register to view this content.
01-09-2017, 03:26 PM #63
carma66
Gym leader
i made 2 recoverys and now i get 800xxx error when i try to sing in to psn,
01-09-2017, 04:01 PM #64
Last played one week ago. Checked this thread, then checked playstation.com - my ip (static) banned Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo