01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-06-2017, 02:18 PM #38
Also, you guys are using the latest PSN Patch right? A new version of PSN patch has been released yesterday(v2017.01/A), with 6 new CFW syscalls included in the blocklist.
So I suggest to get it as well.

The following user thanked BooYaaKaa for this useful post:

Sailor Moon
01-06-2017, 04:01 PM #39
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

I've been trying to figure this out too, I have 6 consoles, most can do 1 account before being banned and some get banned as soon they I sign in to PSN. I always keep my homebrew and cfw up to date, now I wonder if I should go back to a 4.75 because I really started having trouble around 4.80 and week before Rockstar changed the transfer policy.

Current software on my ps3s:
D-REX 4.81
Multiman 4.81 (Cobra Mode)
PSN Patch 2015.11/A

I always mount GTA BLES from USB using MultiMan. Then open PSN Patch to disable CFW and change idps and psid.

I'm starting to think my modem or router is flagged by sony. I had these PS3s foralmost 2 years with out a ban on one and now its like every time I sign in I get banned. When Im in GTA I use LTS or Imperium through TMAPI no menus and still getting banned,
01-06-2017, 06:35 PM #40
Originally posted by kudzero View Post
I've been trying to figure this out too, I have 6 consoles, most can do 1 account before being banned and some get banned as soon they I sign in to PSN. I always keep my homebrew and cfw up to date, now I wonder if I should go back to a 4.75 because I really started having trouble around 4.80 and week before Rockstar changed the transfer policy.

Current software on my ps3s:
D-REX 4.81
Multiman 4.81 (Cobra Mode)
PSN Patch 2015.11/A

I always mount GTA BLES from USB using MultiMan. Then open PSN Patch to disable CFW and change idps and psid.

I'm starting to think my modem or router is flagged by sony. I had these PS3s foralmost 2 years with out a ban on one and now its like every time I sign in I get banned. When Im in GTA I use LTS or Imperium through TMAPI no menus and still getting banned,

Your PSN Patch is not up to date.
You must login or register to view this content.
01-06-2017, 07:47 PM #41
I get cid banned like every 2-3 days ever since they patched they generated cid exploit. I Think it has to do with the sign in activity.
I know alot of ppl that aren't on this forum with The Same issue.
I'm staying offline for now
01-06-2017, 08:03 PM #42
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Your PSN Patch is not up to date.
You must login or register to view this content.

the new psnpatch does shit !

tested it ... banned after modding 20 accounts , so nothing changes with psnpatch
01-06-2017, 09:54 PM #43
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
the new psnpatch does shit !

tested it ... banned after modding 20 accounts , so nothing changes with psnpatch

if i have recovery, which is best?

A
1. first registration any psn account to my console.
2. start recovery any account.
(i have not turn off ps3/sign out psn)

B
2. start recovery "1" account.
3. turn off my ps3 when recovery finish.
4. repeat 2-3
01-06-2017, 10:14 PM #44
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Killer
if i have recovery, which is best?

A
2. start recovery any account.
(i have not turn off ps3/sign out psn)

B
2. start recovery "1" account.
3. turn off my ps3 when recovery finish.
4. repeat 2-3

none , you will get banned anyway if you login with more than 20 accounts / day
01-06-2017, 11:08 PM #45
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
none , you will get banned anyway if you login with more than 20 accounts / day

if once i got my pv cid ban.
then i need change my console?
01-07-2017, 10:49 AM #46
Originally posted by Killer
if once i got my pv cid ban.
then i need change my console?

No, no need of changing console. You just need to get another private CID.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo