01-02-2017, 07:30 PM #1
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im picking up on others getting banned quicker if they are creating multi accounts -even from a pc - and getting banned quicker specifically from psn, even after following the rules. Any other account creators having this issue?
Do you think they are detecting something easier now or watching ip address on accounts added or made?
01-03-2017, 12:42 AM #11
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
Then your not falling under the subject of creating and modding multiple accounts - higher ban risk possible issue

That could be possible. High amount of accounts being signed in from one cid, especially one being used on different consoles...
01-03-2017, 12:47 AM #12
Kronos
Former Staff
Im picking up on others getting banned quicker if they are creating multi accounts -even from a pc - and getting banned quicker specifically from psn, even after following the rules. Any other account creators having this issue?
Do you think they are detecting something easier now or watching ip address on accounts added or made?

im not banned and i create multiple accounts off the same PS3 and PC, could it be because your friends are sharing CIDs?

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Dro
01-03-2017, 12:53 AM #13
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
im not banned and i create multiple accounts off the same PS3 and PC, could it be because your friends are sharing CIDs?

If the guy i sold the id to shared it then thats his fault, no one should ever have a copy of my id sets since i obtain them from dead ps3's and remove the flash chips.
And im just asking around maybe your good at first making a shit ton of accounts but once they ban you once from your ip maybe they do something more to check other consoles from your ip to see if it passes
01-03-2017, 01:34 AM #14
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Yea this guy is some how getting the ps3 banned from psn with in 45 minutes 2 tines now

4.80drex using only ninja is what he told me
01-03-2017, 03:07 AM #15
Daized
Bounty hunter
Yea this guy is some how getting the ps3 banned from psn with in 45 minutes 2 tines now

4.80drex using only ninja is what he told me

Everytime I hear Ninja or Patch it's included in a sentence where someone's being banned... just seems logical that clearing history etc is a big giveaway & on 4,80 might as well go straight on without doing anything... I dunno, I'm no expert but loads of conflict of interest out there, not a fan of homebrews myself though from what I've experienced they just stick out

The following user thanked Daized for this useful post:

Dro
01-03-2017, 03:13 AM #16
Originally posted by Daized View Post
Everytime I hear Ninja or Patch it's included in a sentence where someone's being banned... just seems logical that clearing history etc is a big giveaway & on 4,80 might as well go straight on without doing anything... I dunno, I'm no expert but loads of conflict of interest out there, not a fan of homebrews myself though from what I've experienced they just stick out

Clearing history and signing into PS3 is kinda big give away that the user has a modded PS3 imo.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Dro
01-03-2017, 06:53 AM #17
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Well im pretty sure you clear your history too when you decide to run webman or multiman so yours doesnt show a history of using them to get banned
01-03-2017, 12:31 PM #18
sven
Are you high?
Having the same problem never had any problems until the 4.81 update 2 cids banned in a row
01-03-2017, 02:57 PM #19
FlyGalaxy
Save Point
Im not sure what it is either. Ive had the same cid for a year then I get banned randomly. I tried my backup cid that I never used before and it was instantly banned the same day after signing out. I just wiped all of my files off and reinstalled rebug and ive been fine so far. Havent been on GTA V lately.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo