05-28-2017, 04:16 PM #1
Jarzh
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so last night I came across this kid selling so called OG gamertag on instagram but little did I notice that the gamertag is called "Phjy" someone please explain to me how a 4 letter gamertag like that with random ass letters becomes OG lmfao. I mean why would someone waste $50 on a useless gamertag that has no meaning to it while you can create a 4 letter too. Heres my point of view, it would be worth buying if it had a meaning to the gamertag but to me it seems kids now a days think that creating a random 4 letter becomes OG. Loes
08-07-2017, 07:10 PM #20
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
They're not OG, for some reason people find gamertags with 4 letters to be fucking amazing. Or people try too fucking hard to be og when they add shit like prefixes and suffixes to their name, names like "Cloudable", "Prehale", "Recynical", or "Reactionly" (those are names from a community im in) . Call them out on it and they'll call u a random and insult ur gamertag lol. Anyway it's just stupid lol, why make a cool gamertag when u could just put random letters duh

I laugh at all those kids and laugh ever harder at the ones who shell out 150+ for a fucking psn name

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo