03-07-2018, 07:11 PM #1
elvisedas
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 NIOH STARTER SaveGame

One file is at level 9 – the bone stock starter save. And the other one is at level 400.
Both files are at the beginning mission, (after the prologue.)
Here are the active mods for both save files –

• Max Amrita
– With the level 9 stock save, you’ll only be able to get up to level 356. You’ll need more to go beyond that.

• Max Gold
– This does not disappear, even if you die. You’ll have enough for anything you want, from beginning to end.

• Max Blacksmith Patronage Points
– This is what you use to get discounts and such, from the blacksmith. You can even unlock the hair shop.

• Max Angyo Prestige Points
– After a few missions or so, you will have access to the Prestige System. What this does, is that it applies additional points into your Ki, and such. You can use up all the points in Angyo, you’ll have enough to max everything out.

• Max Elixirs
Unfortunately, you can only carry up to 8, and the cheat doesn’t affect the storehouse. So you’re only getting 8.

• Max Ochoko
Late in the game, when you beat the final boss, you can use Ochoko to farm for Divine equipment. //

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to elvisedas for this useful post:

Alexsandr194, Gagliardi, GelsonSilva, gr82b61, GuruBenny, joaogmachado.33, Leonrpg
03-07-2018, 08:01 PM #2
tortorelli
Save Point
Hi! With this save it is possible to make the trophy "Dungball Roller"?

Thanks!
03-30-2018, 04:13 PM #3
Thanks 4 share Happy
03-31-2018, 07:55 PM #4
thx for sharing
08-15-2019, 01:02 AM #5
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
I will test!!!
08-15-2019, 10:07 AM #6
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
I used save and the only thing that doesn't work is angyo points. (same as SW)

I think this may have something to do with patch 1.21.

I already sent my save to SW to try to fix it.
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 08-15-2019 at 10:08 AM.
08-30-2019, 06:18 PM #7
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
No NoNo No
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 08-31-2019 at 08:54 PM.
08-31-2019, 09:05 PM #8
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Ok. Let's get to the facts:

FIRST SAVE!!!

1-really the game appears as level 9 but in skills it appears higher: Body 10, Heart 10, Stamina 5, Strength 6, Skill 5, Dexterity 5, Magic 5, Spirit 5.

2-really is with maximum amrita, maximum gold, maximum patronage and maximum elixir.

3-Angyo and Ungyo in character status are all zero. Points for Agyo and Ungyo are also zero. If the 255 possible points had been applied to Agyo and Ungyo, they would be there !!! (I made a save applying 255 points and even with update 1.21, nothing changed)

In fact, this game has absolutely nothing ... and the problem is not update 1.21, in my view ....
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 09-01-2019 at 09:58 AM.
09-01-2019, 12:46 PM #9
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
SECOND SAVE !!!!

Regarding the second save, I find it extremely useful.

He already has level 400 applied but does not have the maximum load of Agyo and Ungyo. (Everything is zero)

With it is possible to proceed with a good peace of mind for the first phase and later apply cheats on blacksmith, Tea House etc ...

Samurai, ninja and omgyo points are already available.

Agyo and Ungyo prestige points will not be possible to apply with SW because some update has changed.

I have been working on this game for many days ....
I will prepare an updated STARTER SAVE with update 1.21 to collaborate with the community !!!

FUCK TEAM NINJA !!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo