05-03-2019, 03:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tutorial moved: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by User5345486574 ; 05-23-2019 at 07:35 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to User5345486574 for this useful post:

Alexsandr194, Brish, bully32, cobraq1tee, Darkouille, gogeta62, henrywuishere, hollowed, iwona23, Keith-Koh, kok2009, koo3, koz3bal, Kreni00, laoshiji, lesterlina, maurocord, OmegaX711, oyoung2006, pelistad, popdahitman, ProbablyRaging, RagingFistX11, SaiyanBeyondGod, TaHG-Six987, tamvnguyen89, TheBlackPec, thehockeydad, UniQue_777, warkantos, wiii, Wosley
05-14-2019, 05:35 PM #11
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by hoanghieptrans View Post
Originally posted by chaoszage View Post
Originally posted by chaoszage View Post
I have found out the offset for stamina and energy, I succeed to max them infinitely. But I can not find offset for HP. I changed it to 44FA. But when go to NG+++, my HP is 3000 but still die. Sorry I don't know how to attach picture here. Offset for stamina is: 0x000005A5, energy is 0x000005A9.
About the HP, I followed your guide. I hope someone can find the offset address for HP or Defence.

then I guess 0x5A1 address is the HP

Hi Chaoszage, I am glad you are still interested in hex code. I used to use your checksum for Samurai Warriors 4 since PS3. I hope you are doing well with the cheats. Keep up the good work and thanks again.

hey there,I am still working on PS3/PS4 gamesave cheats but only researched on rare cheats or cheats-that-never-been-discovered as there are plenty of cheat makers recently Smile
btw,is 0x5A1 is health? I finished the base-game, planned to buy dlc ,if its working then I can mod health and breeze through the dlc hehe
nice stamina/energy cheats ftw Smile

I have tried 0x5A1 as you said but it seems nothing happens. Actually I did this when I found out the codes for stamina and energy, but it seems for HP, it works in different way. I am planning to buy DLC for this game, but when I go to NG 3+, with normal health boost, it is still very hard to fight bosses. Do you think we can mod the implants' effects. For example, instead of increase 135 HP, can we modify to make it increase 1350 HP?

I doubt its gonna work like that,I mean the implants effect as the item ID is executed/controlled by the game engine itself and the effect is solely linked to item ID

The following user thanked chaoszage for this useful post:

hoanghieptrans
05-15-2019, 01:57 PM #12
I was planning on making a starter save but decided against it for a few reason, one being I have DLC installed so anyone who uses it would need the DLC also, two is a starter save can only have like 8 implants and the core wouldn't be high enough level to allow XL boosts worth using anyways and 3 I can't really be bothered, the most I can do is upload my own gamesave which is NG +3 with 24 (or so) implant slots and 3000k-ish HP.

I have found out the offset for stamina and energy, I succeed to max them infinitely. But I can not find offset for HP. I changed it to 44FA. But when go to NG+++, my HP is 3000 but still die. Sorry I don't know how to attach picture here. Offset for stamina is: 0x000005A5, energy is 0x000005A9.
About the HP, I followed your guide. I hope someone can find the offset address for HP or Defence.

I searched for hours for HP, I would max my health, save the file, decode and load into HxD, then in game I would take damage save the game, load that save is HxD also and try and find differences in the files but not for the life of me could I find it.

I feel as though HP isn't stored as a whole number, eg: 1234, so you can't just search for that that. Rather it might be stored as a multiplied sum some how, I remember some games would store HP data as a base value (lets say base value 100HP) then if you leveled up or added perks to increase HP it would use maths to change that base number, eg: 100 BASE HP x 3 HP PERKS = 300 TOTAL HP so searching for 300 would turn up nothing, but as far as that goes, I have nothing else..Not Happy or Sad
Last edited by User5345486574 ; 05-15-2019 at 01:59 PM.

The following user thanked User5345486574 for this useful post:

hoanghieptrans
05-17-2019, 07:46 AM #13
Brish
Rookie
thank
05-17-2019, 07:52 AM #14
Brish
Rookie
thank
05-29-2019, 04:26 PM #15
Originally posted by User5345486574 View Post

I already quit finding offset for HP, it seems hopeless. Now I just enjoy with infinite stamina and energy. And waiting for discount to buy DLCs too, lol.
06-05-2019, 01:18 PM #16
Originally posted by User5345486574 View Post

I already quit finding offset for HP, it seems hopeless. Now I just enjoy with infinite stamina and energy. And waiting for discount to buy DLCs too, lol.

I found the offset for it finally. Take a look You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

Isaac Clarke

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo