12-30-2019, 03:07 AM #1
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game has Advanced Mode on Save Wizard. You can unlock all fast travel locations in the beginning of each region and can also edit your deck to add cards as well.
Open up Advanced Mode and export the file. Use Notepad ++ and open the file you exported. Hit search and type fasttravel and hit search all in current document. Click on each line that is in the search and below each line in the actual document will have a State or Value. Change this from 0 to 1. Hit save and go back into advanced mode and import the file.

You can also add all the weapons card except one (I did all but flail) and when I got the flail card, the trophy for all weapons popped. You can also do this for trinkets as well by having 9 trinkets already and getting the trophy once you get another one.

Here is an image I looked up with all the Card IDs: You must login or register to view this content.

Zoom in to see. This has all the cards.

Below is a Step-By-Step Guide

Start a new game or copy your existing save onto a USB Drive.

You will need NOTEPAD++ and Save Wizard.

Plug into your PC and right click on Advanced Mode when you locate the Save File in Save Wizard.

There may be multiple files once the Advanced Mode loads up.

Look for the file that says NorthernRealms_Slot_0_Snapshot_XXXXXXX (XXXXXXX indicates multiple number file. There will be one or more depending on how far you are which will be labeled as NorthernRealms_Slot_0_Snapshot_1, NorthernRealms_Slot_0_Snapshot_2, NorthernRealms_Slot_0_Snapshot_3, etc.
Select the one that has multiple numbers at the end and EXPORT that file onto your desktop.

Open up Notepad++. Click File --> Open and select the file you just exported.

Here you will see lots of values and all the data for the game.

To enable Fast Travel, click on Search at the top, select Find... and type Fasttravel and click on each line that it searches and change the value from 0 to 1.

For the Letters Trophy, follow the instructions in the document I attached.

To add the Gwent cards, scroll to the bottom of the document and scroll a little up until you see <Cards>

This has all the cards available to you. Look at the attached pic and add the cards matching the way the rest of the cards are written.
Example:
<Card ID="20022901" Count="1" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20026601" Count="1" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20026901" Count="1" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20148200" Count="2" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20149400" Count="5" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20149600" Count="5" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20151801" Count="1" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20152000" Count="1" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20152201" Count="1" IsNew="True"/>
<Card ID="20153500" Count="1" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20153601" Count="1" IsNew="True"/>
<Card ID="20180400" Count="5" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20180500" Count="5" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20183001" Count="1" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20183401" Count="1" IsNew="True"/>
<Card ID="20184701" Count="1" IsNew="True"/>
<Card ID="20185001" Count="1" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20185101" Count="1" IsNew="True"/>
<Card ID="20186301" Count="1" IsNew="True"/>
<Card ID="20207400" Count="1" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20207500" Count="1" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20207800" Count="1" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20240200" Count="2" IsNew="False"/>
<Card ID="20240400" Count="2" IsNew="False"/>

You can add 9 trinkets and when you collect one from the game, the trophy for 10 trinkets will pop.
You can also add all the weapons cards except one and when you collect the missing one, it will pop the trophy for All weapons. (Check a guide to see which one you can earn and do not add that Card ID here) I believe is War Hammer that is possible to gain on the first map.

You can also add the keys for the chests by searching that and replacing the 0 value to 1.
There is a COLLECTIBLE MAP field as well but DO NOT MOD THESE as it will not get you the 15 Maps trophy!!
You need to do that legit.

This should help to make the trophies easier as can fast travel to the areas.

You can also fast travel to the end area of the maps where the map ends and skip the whole campaign as well!!

Once you are done changing the values, save the document on Notepad++

Open Save Wizard and click on Advanced Mode for the game.

Select the file that has multiple numbers again.

Now change a value from the actual Save Wizard field so that you can IMPORT the file you just modded and click APPLY

Wait for it to be done and copy onto your PS4 and load the game. Press LOAD GAME not CONTINUE.

OPEN your map and enjoy!

On a side note, I recommend Modding AFTER you gain access to your Map.

Hope this helps!!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ktohaan ; 01-01-2020 at 08:22 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to ktohaan for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, br0wniiez, Gagliardi, philover, QasYou
01-01-2020, 06:19 AM #2
CAN YOU MAKE VIDEO?
01-01-2020, 08:18 PM #3
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by philover View Post
CAN YOU MAKE VIDEO?

check my updated post!
01-02-2020, 07:41 AM #4
thank you so much
02-28-2020, 11:02 AM #5
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
friend, would you be able to make a change to a level 1 weapon, so that its damage would be 600 for example?
silver sword for example !!!! (but it can be any weapon)
That way Death March would be easier for me.
03-03-2020, 09:17 PM #6
Hi,

Thanks to the author of the post for all this information, I did like to explain and it works correctly.
It took me a while but I added all the cards.
04-10-2020, 06:44 AM #7
Does this also work for the spymaster letters trophy? I think I missed a couple in the 3rd map so I'm seeking a saved file for ps4 where I can just collect one and the trophy will pop or if I can just edit it so I have them all, that'd be great too haha Smile
04-10-2020, 09:24 AM #8
Originally posted by Snowcatt1992 View Post
Does this also work for the spymaster letters trophy? I think I missed a couple in the 3rd map so I'm seeking a saved file for ps4 where I can just collect one and the trophy will pop or if I can just edit it so I have them all, that'd be great too haha Smile

yes it works

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo