05-07-2016, 06:25 PM #1
LaughTracks
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up NGU I have a 1.76 PS4 was able to FTP a PS4 save from a blank user and I tried copying it over to my other PS4 on my account. Here's what it says. lol Also I'm aware of a PS4 save resigner being made already Shiver, this is just my own research.

You must login or register to view this content.

So that being said, blank PS4 saves cannot be copied to users that are linked to PSN... and there's no way around coping it over to another blank user because it'll say to sign into PSN.

Here's screenshots from the database of a blank PS4 save.

As you can see the account_id and user_id... I'll be testing with that later today. Sal
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-05-2017 at 09:51 PM.
05-07-2016, 07:48 PM #2
Originally posted by Real
What's up NGU I have a 1.76 PS4 was able to FTP a PS4 save from a blank user and I tried copying it over to my other PS4 on my account. Here's what it says. lol Also I'm aware of a PS4 save resigner being made already Shiver, this is just my own research.

So that being said, blank PS4 saves cannot be copied to users that are linked to PSN... and there's no way around coping it over to another blank user because it'll say to sign into PSN.

Here's screenshots from the database of a blank PS4 save.

As you can see the account_id and user_id... I'll be testing with that later today. Sal

What are you talking about?
There's a param.sfo inside the encrypted file that has your account_id and there's another hash that needs to be resigned.
All you are doing is nothing special, editing .db files...

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

danilo_BR
05-08-2016, 12:49 AM #3
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
What are you talking about?
There's a param.sfo inside the encrypted file that has your account_id and there's another hash that needs to be resigned.
All you are doing is nothing special, editing .db files...

Idk if you read my thread... I did state that this is my own research. So yeah this is nothing special. I'm just sharing what I found. Unlike people who keep shit to themselves *cough*
05-08-2016, 04:46 PM #4
Originally posted by Real
Idk if you read my thread... I did state that this is my own research. So yeah this is nothing special. I'm just sharing what I found. Unlike people who keep shit to themselves *cough*

Well there is nothing to release, I just want to find everything so I don't half-ass it.

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Hydrogen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo