03-11-2017, 10:59 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

It seems that only japanese saves are supported at the moment, so dont buy it if you use US or EU saves!!!!

For a list with all compatible games You must login or register to view this content.

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS!!!!

Step 1: Copy the savegame you want to mod from your PS4 to flash drive and put the flash drive in your computer

Step 2: Click in the top left side to show which saves are available

Step 3: Double click your save and choose which mod you want (Upper red circle) , then click on apply (red circle below)

Step 4: The editor asks you if you are sure to apply this mods, click yes (red circle, here it says "ja" because my windows is in german)

Step 5: Wait until the editor applied your choosen mods

Step 6: Put your flash drive back into your PS4 and copy your save onto your PS4

Step 7: Launch game and enjoy

FAQ:

- How can I get japanese games?

You can create a japanese account and download games there or visit play-asia.com (here you get also PSN cards for japanese store)

- If I mod a savegame i always get some message on japanese, what does it mean?

This message means that the server is not responding

Last edited by xSOADx ; 03-14-2017 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Added link to game list

The following 13 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, burntlink, casestudy, danilo_BR, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, Gagliardi, Hydrogen, Je Modz, NIO77, Right, SHAkA, Jon Snow
03-17-2017, 06:05 PM #29
xSOADx
Banana Joe
A friend of me gave me his japanese copy of berserk, i could instantly mod the save. So i can now confirm 100% that they just blocked folder name changing. If you got the right version you can mod with it. Ill try to make a list later which CUSA codes for which games are supported
03-17-2017, 06:48 PM #30
Yea I figure they block the folder name changing the 2nd day I had the editor.... Hope they will unblock that feature when they get their server undercontrol
03-24-2017, 06:59 PM #31
ytv
Haxor!
I've been jumping around from site to site, looking into this topic.

Big user of modding and hex editing on the 360(very small on the PS3).. now this comes out!

It's a good time to be alive Smile

Hopefully all my JRPG's that I have been backlogging will actually start being unwrapped(when US game support comes into play - the Tales games are #1 on my list)...

Time to be patient :P
04-05-2017, 08:23 AM #32
Hi guys,
Just want to check if asia games would work with this cyber save editor.
Means those games bought from HK or Singapore.

Thanks in advance before i jump to buy it.
04-05-2017, 02:20 PM #33
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by yohinomura View Post
Hi guys,
Just want to check if asia games would work with this cyber save editor.
Means those games bought from HK or Singapore.

Thanks in advance before i jump to buy it.

*Facepalm, thats the only region it works for. Have you not read anything about it before posting?
04-06-2017, 06:13 AM #34
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
*Facepalm, thats the only region it works for. Have you not read anything about it before posting?

It says that it only works for japanese games, japan IS NOT singapore or hong kong... Maybe some games share the same CUSA code but I know that korean people are having same problem as us they cant use the editor on most of their saves
04-06-2017, 09:22 PM #35
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
It says that it only works for japanese games, japan IS NOT singapore or hong kong... Maybe some games share the same CUSA code but I know that korean people are having same problem as us they cant use the editor on most of their saves

My mistake then, i thought it was all asia not just certain areas. Cheers for explaining it to me

Edit: found where i got the info from
@HydrogenNGU tweeted this

"[PS4 1.00 - 4.50] We're getting word that you can now purchase and use the PS4 Save Editor Tool for Asia Region ONLY."

Last edited by zebbidy ; 04-07-2017 at 03:26 PM.
04-07-2017, 03:18 AM #36
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
When it comes to the world of Video Games Japan is by itself, while rest of Asia is considered Asia usually but KOR is sometimes regionized too.
11-24-2017, 05:19 PM #37
thanks you for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo