05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 183 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 83 other users.
10-25-2017, 07:52 AM #533
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
Just sent in my save/request for Stardew Valley (US: Digital: CUSA06840).

You got really lucky

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Supreme23
10-25-2017, 10:36 AM #534
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
You got really lucky

That was a ridiculously quick response from them. Might've helped that the money values in the save I sent them were really high too though.

Edit: Oh, and before I forget I also recently sent in a save/request for Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition (US - Digital - CUSA06584).
Last edited by BubbaDaBarb ; 10-25-2017 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Update

The following user thanked BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

Supreme23
10-26-2017, 03:13 PM #535
Originally posted by gamer50 View Post
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
CUSA08537

Screenshot includes for the cheats

i sent it to save wizard but no reply until now

here is the link for download You must login or register to view this content.

what's wrong with save wizard they won't replay to my game request i sent to them twice and still no reply i think i'm wasting my time :(
any help ?
Last edited by gamer50 ; 10-26-2017 at 03:17 PM. Reason: mistake
10-26-2017, 05:07 PM #536
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by gamer50 View Post
what's wrong with save wizard they won't replay to my game request i sent to them twice and still no reply i think i'm wasting my time :(
any help ?

They get alot Request they can look at everything at once Winky Winky
10-26-2017, 06:30 PM #537
Wosley
Originally posted by Mbartlett29 View Post
Sorry to Say but SW is Really Crappy with getting to Game Request because they only pick and Choose what they want to work on first. Sure now they have that Confirmation email they send you but who knows if there really going to get to it or Not. I've sent in 2 this month , 1 last month and I keep Trying to Contact them about Dragonball Xenoverse 2 PS4 Save Editor, make it a reality – Prince of Codes ✠ K.G 971 and they still don't have the Curtice to address it or Explain Why they will not help a Fellow Programmer on his work. It's not like he's going to Pirate the Software he only intents to Piggyback off The Enabled Advance Mode in the SW Program. If people use the Advance mode to cheat online after it might become enabled they do so @ there own risk.

My point is There Customer service is Worst then Xploders but 10x a better Program.

What are you talking about Sal There doesnt exist a Worse Customer Service the Xpldoer they Delete Tweets and block you off their Twitter and Facebook and Save Wizard is against Online Cheating so dont expect Online Cheats
10-26-2017, 06:51 PM #538
Wosley
Sorry to Say but SW is Really Crappy with getting to Game Request because they only pick and Choose what they want to work on first. Sure now they have that Confirmation email they send you but who knows if there really going to get to it or Not. I've sent in 2 this month , 1 last month and I keep Trying to Contact them about Dragonball Xenoverse 2 PS4 Save Editor, make it a reality – Prince of Codes ✠ K.G 971 and they still don't have the Curtice to address it or Explain Why they will not help a Fellow Programmer on his work. It's not like he's going to Pirate the Software he only intents to Piggyback off The Enabled Advance Mode in the SW Program. If people use the Advance mode to cheat online after it might become enabled they do so @ there own risk.

My point is There Customer service is Worst then Xploders but 10x a better Program.

You also can join the Dicord You must login or register to view this content.

if its more Helpfull for you
10-26-2017, 10:46 PM #539
Mbartlett29
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You also can join the Dicord You must login or register to view this content.

if its more Helpfull for you

Is the Discord Ran by Save Wizard Staff or Just people from Here. will not make much of a Difference if I can Contact SW to get answers.
10-26-2017, 10:54 PM #540
Wosley
No in my Opinion SW is Worse then Xploder when it comes to Customer Service. I base that On my Personal Dealings with themAngry. Also I know SW is against online Cheating it's Clearly Stated on there website for ALL to Read if there not Blind. If you read my other post then Clicked on the Link I left it Gives all the Information need for Why KG 971 is Asking for Save Wizard to enable Advance mode for DBXV and DBXV2. He's creating a Save Editor for the Games but it needs a Third Party Software with AM Enabled to Work. I Sure he has Requested it from them too but it takes more then just 1 Person to make things happen. The more People ask for AM to be enabled the more likely SW will comply. If someone is Stupid enough to access Advance mode without using a Save Editor Program Hack there save and then go online to play then get banned they do so @ there own risk and can not blame SW for there own Stupidity.

You also must know if Save Wizard doesnt Fulfill your request thats not always becuase they dont want too

They are no gods and cant fulfill everything since some stuff is simple impossible

and in the discord there is 1 guy of Save Wizard were you can talk with
10-26-2017, 10:55 PM #541
Wosley
No in my Opinion SW is Worse then Xploder when it comes to Customer Service. I base that On my Personal Dealings with themAngry. Also I know SW is against online Cheating it's Clearly Stated on there website for ALL to Read if there not Blind. If you read my other post then Clicked on the Link I left it Gives all the Information need for Why KG 971 is Asking for Save Wizard to enable Advance mode for DBXV and DBXV2. He's creating a Save Editor for the Games but it needs a Third Party Software with AM Enabled to Work. I Sure he has Requested it from them too but it takes more then just 1 Person to make things happen. The more People ask for AM to be enabled the more likely SW will comply. If someone is Stupid enough to access Advance mode without using a Save Editor Program Hack there save and then go online to play then get banned they do so @ there own risk and can not blame SW for there own Stupidity.

You also must know if Save Wizard doesnt Fulfill your request thats not always becuase they dont want too

They are no gods and cant fulfill everything since some stuff is simple impossible

and in the discord there is 1 guy of Save Wizard were you can talk with

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo