05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 183 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 83 other users.
10-29-2017, 02:27 PM #551
I am CUSA00369, Idk how you base your decisions on which games you'll mod first. But i have submitted x-com 2, and skyrim a few times. Btw, i love that you guys do this, i had game genie for ps3 and couldn't WAIT for the ps4 version. Regardless of whether you get to the games i submit or not, I thank you for your service.
10-29-2017, 03:12 PM #552
Can someone please send in a WWE 2k18 save for vc and skill points. I have a save but don't know how to submit it since the file is over 40 megabytes

The following user thanked tdn29611 for this useful post:

ahmed7u
10-29-2017, 03:15 PM #553
Mbartlett29
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Advanced mode is still only supported for the games listed you just cant use it on saves 4.50 or lower but wow big deal .. put 4.50 save on save wizard resign it put on your ps4 and then back on your usb and you got yourself a 5.01 save

I Tried Last night to See if advance mode has been Enabled in the New Update but it is NOT Available Still. Advance mode was only usable on 1 game before they updated So Why are they telling Us AM has the ability to Import and Export Saves plus accessible for People making there own Save Editors if they don't Activate it. Not much Change for the Update. That's like making a Promise to Add a Game in the next 24hrs but don't release it for 6 months later. Extremely Disappointing.

I don't Speak for KG 971 or anything like that I'm just a supporter of his Past Programs asking people to Help Support the New Xenoverse 1& 2 save Editor by making it a Reality when Submitting Saves and having everyone who doe's ask to enable Advance Mode. I'm Sure there is gonna be a Ton of People telling me Why SW will not do that but my 2 cents is If someone is Dumb enough to access Advance Mode to Hack there save without using the KG Save Editor and By Chance they get Banned for Cheating it's there Own Fault and SW or KG CAN'T be held Responsible for Someones Stupidly. SW Said's right on there Site the Program and Cheats are for Offline use and KG's Save Editor is for Offline and Doe's not Support Online Play.

Who ? on Discord do I Talk to about having AM enabled for KG's Program. I don't know if you have noticed but the last 2 times I have asked you avoided telling me the persons User Name since real names are not used. I already Submitted my Save Information along with all of KG's Information about what he is Trying to do but the Issue is not begin addressed. Probably because there seeing I've submitted more then 1 save for the same Game and are not reading the Request but trashing it as SPAM like it reads they will do if Someone submits more then 1 save for a Particular game.
Last edited by Mbartlett29 ; 10-29-2017 at 03:21 PM.
10-29-2017, 11:33 PM #554
anyone requested diablo 3 yet?
10-30-2017, 01:03 AM #555
Mbartlett29
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by southpaw
I mean all of this in the nicest way possible so please don’t take any offense to it:

You’re not understanding. Advance mode is only for SELECT games. Advance mode is on more than one game. You may not have that game but advance mode is on MANY games. So this update is huge for those of us who do want to use it for re region.

You should of known that advance mode isn’t for every game. And as far as the save editor for xenoverse and xenoverse 2... You do understand these games HAVE online and pvp and PvE? These games are heavily oriented on online play. It’s not like you’re requesting advance mode for a game that doesn’t have as much of an online experience like The Witcher 3. This is a game that has an active PvP community. And the majority of players still left on Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2 are there for the PvP. So enabling advance mode would just ruin their experience. Why would anyone want to ruin someone experience playing a game? Even if they add it, you run the risk of players getting banned. And then save wizard will have a PR nightmare and will remove it anyways.

Save wizard has stated that they do not want their program to be used for online use and is why advance mode is limited to games with A) really good security checks. B) No online C) No leaderboards (Although some games alter these leaderboards.)

As far as you coming on discord and requesting it... I haven’t seen you do that ( I may have been away but I haven’t seen it.) You’re more the welcome to come on the Save Wizard Discord and chat further about it and even talk to grey. But I’m quite sure you’ll receive the same response.

As far as the person to talk to on the discord channel, Save Wizard The Grey is the one who represents Save Wizard so to say, but we as moderators of the Discord try to tend to issues that we’re able to. You also say that you don’t speak for the person making the program so why not have him do it?

Edit: I looked through all your post on this thread and frankly this isn’t the place to even discuss adding advance mode to a game. This is a thread for game saves that were submitted to save wizard.

Save wizard NEVER said they were adding advance mode to all games. I’m not sure how you even interpreted that.

We don’t need people spamming support saying “pls add advance mode to xenoverse! I don’t care how this effects online or if it will likely get me banned from the game and that I’ll rage on you guys once I do and request a refund anyways. I’ll probably even come on the forums and bash you guys too once I get banned and request a refund but I don’t care! Add it anyways!”
^Frankly that’s the exact results of what will happen.

It’s also not going to happen.

I understand Perfectly Well. If Advance Mode is Capable of Letting People Hack there online Save then Why are you even Bothering with it since your So Up tight about Backlash over people getting banned if there Stupid enough to get Caught. Have you or Anyone from SW actually Visited KG 971 Site or even Read what he wants AM enabled for @ You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah I'm fully aware these games Have pvp and pve but that doe's not concern me because I don't play online with any game. You Say (enabling advance mode would just ruin their experience) Well the Experience of the game has been ruined since the PC version is able to be Modded and PS4 Can't . Introducing Characters into the Game by Mod that's not meant to be there from the Start across all platforms is the Real Cheating.

I don't Speak for the Person who what's Advance Mode Enabled for DBXV1&2. He has Sent in the Request like I have but it seems to been turned a Blink eye too since everyone is so Hell Bent on Complaining about the Backlash over What will Happen without even giving it any Consideration.

I can tell KG 971 by dropping him a message on his Facebook that He can contact Grey on Discord to have a chat about it but If you guys will only see the Bad from having Advance mode available and not the good it can do then all would be for nothing. I've seen the video on his site about what the save Editor can do and there is nothing his SE can edit that will get someone banned since he did not touch the Skill Points or Super Souls. His Save Editor would save people like me Hundreds of Hours of painful Grinding to get a Certain item that editor can do in a Few Seconds and this would give me and I know for sure Others a more enjoyable experience for the console.
10-30-2017, 01:18 AM #556
Assassins Creed Origins
10-30-2017, 02:00 AM #557
Tyata
Keeper
Please support this save version of bloodborne.
[CUSA00900] US Bloodborne - You must login or register to view this content.
10-30-2017, 03:50 AM #558
Mbartlett29
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by southpaw
I’ve looked at the site already and I saw what could be edited. And it allows the ability to have all skills. So I’m sure supersouls are in the mix eventually.

I get you don’t care about other experiences in the game. You’ve made that clear. You just want something for yourself and you don’t care how it effects others. You do what you want and that’s cool. Doesn’t matter to me.

And frankly I don’t really want to bother with this anymore. You know the official response on advance mode. So does he. It doesn’t matter if you care about the online use of cheats or not. This doesn’t effect just you so don’t be so inconsiderate about it. By allowing advance mode it does more than just let someone make a save editor. It allows others full control over the save.

KG did a great job with his PS3 Save Resigner so I’m sure it would be a good program if it’s made by him. But he should already be aware of save wizards stance.

And yes it would save time. I myself have obtained both plats legit. I understand the grind but you can also reduce the grind time with saves that are already out.

I’m not going to respond to any further messages about this. I don’t want to be any more rude to the owner of this thread as it’s cluttering it up. This is only getting worse and I’m sure it’ll lead to flaming

If you send it in and say the region Isnt supported they should add it fairly quick.

I get you don’t care about other experiences in the game. You’ve made that clear. You just want something for yourself and you don’t care how it effects others. You do what you want and that’s cool. Doesn’t matter to me.

I never said I want something for myself Your just argent and only reading between the lines again and I really doubt you even looked @ the Link. You said by Turning on Advance mode for this game would aloud others to openly cheat but your don't care if people are already cheating with other methods like the PC version or with Hex Editing as is. Real go Logic there buddy. If save wizard can let other games have advance mode to cheat but will not trust All games then that's just a contradiction to there own Rules. I'll end this Topic since you believe your right and I'm totally wrong for wanting a Save editor made that would improve the Gaming Experience to make it more enjoyable for all because the Game has already hit rock bottom in the Boorishness of it without begin able to mod and only hope for a Save editor you blindly denied. TOPIC ENDED
10-30-2017, 06:37 AM #559
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mbartlett29 View Post

I never said I want something for myself Your just argent and only reading between the lines again and I really doubt you even looked @ the Link. You said by Turning on Advance mode for this game would aloud others to openly cheat but your don't care if people are already cheating with other methods like the PC version or with Hex Editing as is. Real go Logic there buddy. If save wizard can let other games have advance mode to cheat but will not trust All games then that's just a contradiction to there own Rules. I'll end this Topic since you believe your right and I'm totally wrong for wanting a Save editor made that would improve the Gaming Experience to make it more enjoyable for all because the Game has already hit rock bottom in the Boorishness of it without begin able to mod and only hope for a Save editor you blindly denied. TOPIC ENDED

its not the games they dont trust, its the people that have showed them they cant be trusted not to go online, so its not SW that is at fault its the people that keep going online
also why would they open it up so that someone elts can make money from there product ?

and FYI SW already improves the gaming experience .

its kinda like how you think you can just end a topic because u say so . :P it dont work that way it ends when people dont want to respond any more or it gets locked .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo