05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 185 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 85 other users.
10-27-2017, 03:06 AM #542
Mbartlett29
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You also must know if Save Wizard doesnt Fulfill your request thats not always becuase they dont want too

They are no gods and cant fulfill everything since some stuff is simple impossible

and in the discord there is 1 guy of Save Wizard were you can talk with

Enabling Advance mode for DBXV and DBXV2 is not a Impossible task and they have say there are Exception and I think that KG 971 making a Save Editor falls under that Exception rule.

Who is the 1 I need to take too on Discord then.
10-27-2017, 12:11 PM #543
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Mbartlett29 View Post
Enabling Advance mode for DBXV and DBXV2 is not a Impossible task and they have say there are Exception and I think that KG 971 making a Save Editor falls under that Exception rule.

Who is the 1 I need to take too on Discord then.

There is 1 person that actually works for the team
10-28-2017, 03:08 AM #544
Mbartlett29
Do a barrel roll!
There is 1 person that actually works for the team

Okay What is there handle So I know how I'm talking to on Discord.
10-28-2017, 03:11 AM #545
Wosley
Okay What is there handle So I know how I'm talking to on Discord.

What do you mean ?
10-28-2017, 03:51 PM #546
RehanAfz47
Bounty hunter
What do you mean ?

He's probably asking for SaveWizard Grey cause he's the only one on discord that works with the team

The following user thanked RehanAfz47 for this useful post:

Wosley
10-28-2017, 04:12 PM #547
sword art online: Requesting hack for DLC updates 1,2 and 3: all items maxed and all EX-Skills ...: and if anyone has got an [EU] [PS4] Save File with already the EX-Skills unlocked please share it with me. Much love and thanks!!

and for the program Add a third button -----> [Apply All]
10-29-2017, 12:54 AM #548
Mbartlett29
Do a barrel roll!
What do you mean ?

A Handle is the same thing as asking for a User Name. Who is the Person on Discord I need to Talk to.

If this Taking from the Save Wizard Facebook Page Means What I think it doe's then I don't need to ask any further

In the next hour, the new client will be released. We suggest you read the following in full:

1) Re-signing is available for System Software 5.01 and below.
2) Saves from System Software BELOW 4.50 will no longer work in Advanced Mode. They WILL still work in Quick Mode and with re-sign.
3) Chinese simplified and traditional language support has been added to the interface only. Other languages will be added in the future.
4) Advanced Mode now had the ability to IMPORT as well as export files. Although tested, it may still have issues which we will work through during the coming weeks. In short, you can now export files from a save and then open them in your editor of choice, make changes, save and import. It is possible (but will vary by game), that you can import from a US version to an EU version of the same game (a sort of region re-signing). It also allows those amongst you who are so inclined to make your OWN save editors. Please note that anything you do in Advanced Mode and/or external save editors etc will not be supported by us!

Does this now mean Advance Mode is Available for all Games or should I still ask anyways about enabling AM for Xenoverse 1 & 2.
10-29-2017, 12:58 AM #549
Wosley
A Handle is the same thing as asking for a User Name. Who is the Person on Discord I need to Talk to.

If this Taking from the Save Wizard Facebook Page Means What I think it doe's then I don't need to ask any further

In the next hour, the new client will be released. We suggest you read the following in full:

1) Re-signing is available for System Software 5.01 and below.
2) Saves from System Software BELOW 4.50 will no longer work in Advanced Mode. They WILL still work in Quick Mode and with re-sign.
3) Chinese simplified and traditional language support has been added to the interface only. Other languages will be added in the future.
4) Advanced Mode now had the ability to IMPORT as well as export files. Although tested, it may still have issues which we will work through during the coming weeks. In short, you can now export files from a save and then open them in your editor of choice, make changes, save and import. It is possible (but will vary by game), that you can import from a US version to an EU version of the same game (a sort of region re-signing). It also allows those amongst you who are so inclined to make your OWN save editors. Please note that anything you do in Advanced Mode and/or external save editors etc will not be supported by us!

Does this now mean Advance Mode is Available for all Games or should I still ask anyways about enabling AM for Xenoverse 1 & 2.

Advanced mode is still only supported for the games listed you just cant use it on saves 4.50 or lower but wow big deal .. put 4.50 save on save wizard resign it put on your ps4 and then back on your usb and you got yourself a 5.01 save
10-29-2017, 09:59 AM #550
Amarildo88
Do a barrel roll!
Hey guys, please suport the brazilian version of Shadow of War(CUSA04439). Uploaded a save, 5.00 firmware + preorder dlc (sword and 4 orc leaders), update 1.05.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo