Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
05-27-2017, 02:26 AM #83
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
I have no idea how the password was applied but I used a very old password i use to use back like in 2010 ish and it worked..I'm going to assume i had some products from before and it's using that same password (even though i don't remember). Now the question is how do I resign. I read the google docs but either I'm not understanding the doc correctly or i'm doing something wrong. I loaded my profile from Resident Evil 7, tried Killzone off their drop box, but it keeps giving me errors.

I'm also assuming saves not from their dropbox do not work, at least for the time being?
05-27-2017, 03:28 AM #84
Originally posted by WC View Post
I have no idea how the password was applied but I used a very old password i use to use back like in 2010 ish and it worked..I'm going to assume i had some products from before and it's using that same password (even though i don't remember). Now the question is how do I resign. I read the google docs but either I'm not understanding the doc correctly or i'm doing something wrong. I loaded my profile from Resident Evil 7, tried Killzone off their drop box, but it keeps giving me errors.

I'm also assuming saves not from their dropbox do not work, at least for the time being?

They work, but if they fail they fail. I'll write up a guide sometimes this week explaining whats going on with it. Not all saves work from what i can tell, I only own two games on that list FF15 (works but then the save breaks after loading, saving doesn't fix it) and Knack, which asks me to install the game even though its installed.

Thes egames have failed though a few times, just keep trying but you gotta delete the save and re paste it in that directory each time
05-27-2017, 04:06 AM #85
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
They work, but if they fail they fail. I'll write up a guide sometimes this week explaining whats going on with it. Not all saves work from what i can tell, I only own two games on that list FF15 (works but then the save breaks after loading, saving doesn't fix it) and Knack, which asks me to install the game even though its installed.

Thes egames have failed though a few times, just keep trying but you gotta delete the save and re paste it in that directory each time

I'm going to assume that since this is very early days, it's going to be trial and error to begin with.

Will try tonight and see if I have any luck. I have quite a few of the games that Xploder have provided and will report back.
05-27-2017, 04:22 AM #86
tenkai57
Pokemon Trainer
me have same problem and not possible record password, possible send link for recover please
05-27-2017, 04:25 AM #87
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
can anyone guide me how to use this save editor? i can't get anything to work at all...
also one thing i noticed Settings >> Basic >> Select Profile says Unk profile, is this normal?

Local Saves gives me a green check for the game i used for profile (resident evil 7)

when i try to, again use the killzone file from their dropbox, it gives me error Resign finish with errors. Please try again later. This is doing it for other games as well, but weren't from their drop box.
05-27-2017, 04:52 AM #88
I've only had the 'game data not found' error when I used a save from a different region.

Example: KNACK. My own physical disc version of the game is CUSA00202 but the save they offer is CUSA00006. While both saves are EU versions and the program will resign them, my PS4 doesn't allow me to copy the resigned save back onto the system because I don't have the correct data installed for that region of the game.

Xploder have said that cross region resigning will be available at launch.
Maybe this is why people are having issues with the program.
05-27-2017, 04:54 AM #89
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by WC View Post
can anyone guide me how to use this save editor? i can't get anything to work at all...
also one thing i noticed Settings >> Basic >> Select Profile says Unk profile, is this normal?

Local Saves gives me a green check for the game i used for profile (resident evil 7)

when i try to, again use the killzone file from their dropbox, it gives me error Resign finish with errors. Please try again later. This is doing it for other games as well, but weren't from their drop box.

It's a matter of trial and error. Some games work, most don't. As of yet at least.

You'll want to wait a few minutes for the save details to show up. If it's just an X, well, it's probably not supported yet.
05-27-2017, 05:20 AM #90
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
It should be supported cause it's off the DROPBOX they put on the manual (or was it email). It only has about 20 games on there and I used their Black Flag save to try to do it.
Is there any Master List, cause I can't seem to find any, unless if the Drop Box is there master list

FYI, i'm talking about You must login or register to view this content.
05-27-2017, 10:16 AM #91
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Anyone on a Mac? Got the software to install but when I connect a flash drive with a save of mine on it, the software doesn't recognize it...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo