Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
06-09-2017, 09:18 PM #236
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Yes exactly

Purchased, and got a confirmation with my serial key..... but no instructions on how to activate .... or a download link to the program itself.. is there a place I can download the exe so I can activate and use?...
06-09-2017, 09:39 PM #237
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Purchased, and got a confirmation with my serial key..... but no instructions on how to activate .... or a download link to the program itself.. is there a place I can download the exe so I can activate and use?...

They should have sent to you an email with everything. check your spam. if not download it here You must login or register to view this content.
Here the instruction You must login or register to view this content.
06-09-2017, 10:11 PM #238
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
They should have sent to you an email with everything. check your spam. if not download it here You must login or register to view this content.
Here the instruction You must login or register to view this content.

I'm all the way to the point to where I login on the program but it keeps saying incorrect details on xploder program... so I made a whole new login... well now I registered my serial to a whole new email smh... it still works tho. But now it says I need to confirm my email address, but it's not sending the code I'm not getting it. Should I just say continue to do this later? Or what
06-09-2017, 11:19 PM #239
I'm all the way to the point to where I login on the program but it keeps saying incorrect details on xploder program... so I made a whole new login... well now I registered my serial to a whole new email smh... it still works tho. But now it says I need to confirm my email address, but it's not sending the code I'm not getting it. Should I just say continue to do this later? Or what

Yes hit continue I have the same issues.

How update my thread but you were supposed re-register through the app that's normal the login information that you used on the xploder sites wont work with the app because her different things. So in technicality like I did you could have signed up with the same email and password that you used to login on the website
06-09-2017, 11:19 PM #240

How update my thread but you were supposed re-register through the app that's normal the login information that you used on the xploder sites wont work with the app because her different things. So in technicality like I did you could have signed up with the same email and password that you used to login on the website
06-09-2017, 11:21 PM #241
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post

understandable.... I got it up and going ill need to contact them tomorrow tho.. cuz I activated it twice on accident so now I only got 3 out of 5 licenses left lol..
06-10-2017, 10:29 AM #242
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
The confirmation mail it's there but it's not required. They know about it.
The login from their site and the program is totally different. you need to register as a new member on the program
06-10-2017, 12:44 PM #243
Honestly - after buyig the PS3 Xploder, I expected alot more... my experience this time has been nothing but a circle jerk!

First I paid - processed instantly - then I waited 2+ hours for a download link that never came. I went to the Xploder Twitter page and whoever runs that answered right away and send the links.

Immediately after downloading the product, it prompts you to make a new Xploder account, so I did - now I'm waiting for an activation code. Once again waited two hours, reached out to Twitter who gave me the e-mail for support to manually validate my acocunt. Basically I have been waiting ever since with no answer. We are going on almost 24 hours now since the initial purchase and I cannot use the product for anything!!!

"Instant access to the pre-beta software right now" - this is what sold me on the product. Oh well, if it's not fixed in the next 2 hours I plan to reverse my credit card charges. This is absurd. False advertising and to boot none of the links on their website for returns/customer support work - they're all dead links. They've made it impossible to contest the product any other way, so I will just go directly to my CC and explain that they've given me functionless software with no reasonable support.

The program will not allow even basic resigning in its current state. It's literally useless unless they validate my account. I get they feel some need to protect their work through all these checks and validations, but its no good at all to the consumer who is left in Limbo.
Last edited by Jesse Lagrue ; 06-10-2017 at 12:46 PM.
06-10-2017, 02:07 PM #244
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Jesse
Honestly - after buyig the PS3 Xploder, I expected alot more... my experience this time has been nothing but a circle jerk!

First I paid - processed instantly - then I waited 2+ hours for a download link that never came. I went to the Xploder Twitter page and whoever runs that answered right away and send the links.

Immediately after downloading the product, it prompts you to make a new Xploder account, so I did - now I'm waiting for an activation code. Once again waited two hours, reached out to Twitter who gave me the e-mail for support to manually validate my acocunt. Basically I have been waiting ever since with no answer. We are going on almost 24 hours now since the initial purchase and I cannot use the product for anything!!!

"Instant access to the pre-beta software right now" - this is what sold me on the product. Oh well, if it's not fixed in the next 2 hours I plan to reverse my credit card charges. This is absurd. False advertising and to boot none of the links on their website for returns/customer support work - they're all dead links. They've made it impossible to contest the product any other way, so I will just go directly to my CC and explain that they've given me functionless software with no reasonable support.

The program will not allow even basic resigning in its current state. It's literally useless unless they validate my account. I get they feel some need to protect their work through all these checks and validations, but its no good at all to the consumer who is left in Limbo.

It's only in prebeta. Sony release new update. I say slow them down. I would messege them on Facebook. They rely better there.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo