Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
06-24-2017, 01:28 PM #308
hey i just got xploder and i wonder where are the ps4 saves ? i cant find any link in my mail ore the guide.....
06-24-2017, 08:26 PM #309
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dimmitto90 View Post
hey i just got xploder and i wonder where are the ps4 saves ? i cant find any link in my mail ore the guide.....

If you got the email, then all the instructions are there. It's actually a really clear step by step list. I suspect you've only got the confirmation email for the purchase.

Did you check your spam folder?
06-24-2017, 10:14 PM #310
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Just thought I'd report that the Watch Dogs "social lubricant" save here successfully resigned from my EU account to the US save (that I needed) and it worked fine on my PS4. I just need to be good enough to beat level 10 lol
Last edited by Allicks ; 06-24-2017 at 10:32 PM.
06-25-2017, 03:56 AM #311
ZaRaKiii
Captain of the 11th Division
when am i gonna get my Xploder !

i paid for this like a month ago and still nothing
06-25-2017, 04:20 AM #312
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ZaRaKiii View Post
when am i gonna get my Xploder !

i paid for this like a month ago and still nothing

For a lot of people the email was in their spam folder. If you've checked then have you contacted them? They're quite active on twitter...
06-25-2017, 04:39 AM #313
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
For a lot of people the email was in their spam folder. If you've checked then have you contacted them? They're quite active on twitter...

and likewise for alot of people the e-mail was flat our never sent - that was my problem and I had to contact support and then wait over 24 hours for a response - only to be met with the product demanding activation - which also the e-mail for that never sent and I had to wait a further day for that e-mail too. They can tell people to check their spam mail all they want - the reality is the majority of us aren't that stupid - we know how to check our junk folders - their system just does not send the e-mails reliably. Took 2 days of waiting and harassing their twitter team for support to finally do its job which an automated system should be doing anyway.

I would honestly advise nobody buys this until it's complete. These guys got enough money already - time to produce a working system and stop spamming us with ads on Facebook and Twitter all day long. Not only will you struggle to get your download links - but key features that have been "released" are broken anyway. There is no reason to invest money at this point in time.
Last edited by Jesse Lagrue ; 06-25-2017 at 04:42 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

FallenSoldier, ZaRaKiii
06-25-2017, 04:43 AM #314
ZaRaKiii
Captain of the 11th Division
Originally posted by Jesse
and likewise for alot of people the e-mail was flat our never sent - that was my problem and I had to contact support and then wait over 24 hours for a response - only to be met with the product demanding activation - which also the e-mail for that never sent and I had to wait a further day for that e-mail too. They can tell people to check their spam mail all they want - the reality is the majority of us aren't that stupid - we know how to check our junk folders - their system just does not send the e-mails reliably. Took 2 days of waiting and harassing their twitter team for support to finally do its job which an automated system should be doing anyway.

I would honestly advise nobody buys this until it's complete. These guys got enough money already - time to produce a working system and stop spamming us with ads on Facebook and Twitter all day long. Not only will you struggle to get your download links - but key features that have been "released" are broken anyway. There is no reason to invest money at this point in time.

oh ffs am gonna have to go through all of that just to get something i paid for and should have already ....

off to support then,,,
06-25-2017, 04:48 AM #315
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jesse
and likewise for alot of people the e-mail was flat our never sent - that was my problem and I had to contact support and then wait over 24 hours for a response - only to be met with the product demanding activation - which also the e-mail for that never sent and I had to wait a further day for that e-mail too. Took 2 days of waiting and harassing their twitter team for support to finally do its job which an automated system should be doing anyway.

I would honestly advise nobody buys this until it's complete. These guys got enough money already - time to produce a working system and stop spamming us with ads on Facebook and Twitter all day long

Initially with the pre-beta, they released 100 tickets at a time. I was in the 2nd batch. True to their word, the email came and the activation worked. I don't know what happened after that.

I've successfully managed to resign twice (First Light and now Watch Dogs), so it does work, but it's still in pre-beta, so it has limits. That. Ring said, they've broken through and resigning is happening on the PS4!

The following user thanked Allicks for this useful post:

Daneshi
06-25-2017, 02:10 PM #316
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Very dissapointed with Xploder.

Got one or two games working but thats it. Most things don't work at all.
when i try to re-region any save it tells me "finished with some errors". The files from the original folder got deleted and copied to the new one. so xploder shows the new region but the save does not work at all.
same with resigning. i was able to resign gta 5 and bf: hardline. but it looks like after the update i can not resign any save. i tried a lot of games, nothing worked. even gta v is not working at all any more. makes me a bit pissed.
i know its pre-beta but for me nothing works it looks more like some pre-alpha where only the menu is working.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo