08-09-2017, 07:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How many people are working on Save Wizard ...
08-09-2017, 01:32 PM #11
Originally posted by nbakid146 View Post
I agree

add cheats for witcher 3, fallout 4, maybe dying light, Rouge Galaxy (if possible), Skyrim definitely, Borderlands, Dragon Age, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, Bioshock (all of them, haven't played in year so cant remember if there was anything to mod tbh)

that's what I'm waiting for

Skyrim definitely.
08-09-2017, 01:48 PM #12
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Originally posted by wiii View Post
am waiting for horizon down zero 1 mounth

lol. 1 Month? You can easily make platinum yourself within one week. its not that hard. its one of the easiest platinum trophies i ever played.
08-09-2017, 02:53 PM #13
I agree with Horizon Zero Dawn. It's easy but sometimes it can be hard. Editing the ammo or weapons / armor or items would be cool.
08-09-2017, 02:58 PM #14
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
lol. 1 Month? You can easily make platinum yourself within one week. its not that hard. its one of the easiest platinum trophies i ever played.

Not even a week. A couple days, as the game is highly addictive. When I platted it, it felt like only mere hours went by.
08-09-2017, 03:28 PM #15
Pretty small team, not the team fault for the speed, its the games there probably buying and all the testing that goes into it.
08-09-2017, 03:31 PM #16
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
Pretty small team, not the team fault for the speed, its the games there probably buying and all the testing that goes into it.

If they would add more people to the team, they could speed things up ...
08-09-2017, 03:33 PM #17
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Not even a week. A couple days, as the game is highly addictive. When I platted it, it felt like only mere hours went by.

If you play games, then play it for fun and not for trophys ...

A game is there to have fun and not to be stricted to earn some "awards" (which are useless)
08-09-2017, 03:36 PM #18
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post

A game is there to have fun and not to be stricted to earn some "awards" (which are useless)

So why are you here?

You're in a section called PS4 Trophies and Game Saves. That statement is highly contradicting.

We all play games for fun, some more than others.

I play games for fun, the first time around, then go for the platinum, just because I want to get the most out of the game, and justify having spent $30+ on it.
08-09-2017, 03:40 PM #19
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post

What the fuck? Horizon is fun. Dunno what your problem is?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo