08-14-2017, 01:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hey everyone! MakaiKing0 here again, this time with a Character modding tutorial. As always, this is a work in progress and I will update it as I go.

UPDATES COMING SOON:
- Character Stat Modding (400M HP - 99,999,999 STATS!!!)
- Character Skill Modding
- Character Class Modding

The offset for character codes is: 4778 in hex.

I will include a full explanation of everything here within the next few days, but here is the locations of almost everything you could possibly need to fully customize your characters.

Will get back with updates soon!
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-18-2017 at 07:07 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to MakaiKing0 for this useful post:

Bloodsoakedking, bonbon, Cloud, CryCryYay, NHJZ
11-08-2018, 07:33 PM #11
Originally posted by CryCryYay View Post
Originally posted by Bloodsoakedking View Post
Hey bud Are you still working on this tutorial or is it dead in the water. was looking around for character classes.

I was looking forward to some unique character class editing too, but sadly he's been off for a while now.

Edit: Nevermind, found it out. I was able replace a unit for Liezerota • Dark. If anyone still interested with this, lmk.

I am very interested. Can you help me out? I can pay
11-11-2018, 07:57 PM #12
Originally posted by PS4_Trophies View Post
Hey bud Are you still working on this tutorial or is it dead in the water. was looking around for character classes.

I was looking forward to some unique character class editing too, but sadly he's been off for a while now.

Edit: Nevermind, found it out. I was able replace a unit for Liezerota • Dark. If anyone still interested with this, lmk.

What do you exactly want help with? You want a specific character?
11-12-2018, 04:16 PM #13

I don't even know what program this is. Its not save wizard is it? I just want to know how I do this to all my characters
11-12-2018, 09:10 PM #14

I don't even know what program this is. Its not save wizard is it? I just want to know how I do this to all my characters

It's save wizard, I used advanced mode to change hex values. I found character ids from Disgsea 5 Complete forums. Unfornaturely, I'm fairly new to hex editing so I just searched for every address that was same value for Usalia and replaced it with a different character. So far I've only done Liezerota • Dark, so I don't know if this works for other characters, if I have time i might have to look into it more since Disgaea 5 Complete is a port from PS4.
Last edited by CryCryYay ; 11-12-2018 at 09:11 PM.

The following user thanked CryCryYay for this useful post:

bonbon
10-17-2023, 03:44 PM #15
Hey all!!

I know its been awhile since the last update from makai but i think i may have just figured out how to get certain characters on the ps4 version.

I'd like to just say first before i put up how, i am in no way any kind of fancy hacker or even coder for the matter. I just take whats given to me and i use it. The main programs you're gonna need is Save Wizard, Cheat Engine, HxD editor, and a copy of Disgaea 5 Complete for Steam.

I only say that because the steam version is just a copy n paste port of the ps4 version so its basically the same. With the steam version, you'll be able to easily identify each characters ID without having to scroll through a search of bytes. Also, you dont need to have any knowledge of cheat engine because what i'll provide is pretty self-explanatory or you can figure it out with a simple trial and error. I'll provide a full video on how to do it.

Also, i'll add the requiem file for Disgaea 5 on steam and where to add it to.
12-25-2023, 06:20 PM #16
Originally posted by darkshxtt View Post

can you reupload video, please ? its down. im trying to mod some characters for my gameplay

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo