04-21-2020, 06:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys!

I've recently gotten into save modding yesterday and boy what an amazing world it opened up for me! I'm really thankful for this site and amazed how the community is this helpful.

Anyway I was trying to re-sign a Jedi Fallen Order save from one of the threads here but it came as a .RAR file but some people said in the comments that it worked for them. Am I missing something? Do I have to convert it? Thanks in advance and hope to learn more about these stuff and maybe I could help out with saves as well in the future!
04-22-2020, 07:25 PM #2
Hi there.

In order to use this file with save wizard, you'll have to unzip the file and resave all contents as a .zip file
You can do this by downloading WinRAR from the internet. This program isn't offered here, but you can find it online.

Right click the .RAR file and chose extract here. (better to create a new folder for the save and move the .RAR file into it before extracting)
Once the files are extracted, select them all and right click, select Add to Archive and select the ZIP format in the options.

That's all there is to it.

If you cant do it, upload the file here and I'll ZIP it for you.
04-22-2020, 10:37 PM #3
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Hi there.

In order to use this file with save wizard, you'll have to unzip the file and resave all contents as a .zip file
You can do this by downloading WinRAR from the internet. This program isn't offered here, but you can find it online.

Right click the .RAR file and chose extract here. (better to create a new folder for the save and move the .RAR file into it before extracting)
Once the files are extracted, select them all and right click, select Add to Archive and select the ZIP format in the options.

Thank you so much for replying! I was able to extract the file and ZIP it but can't find the option to add to archive. Hi here is the file my kind sir - You must login or register to view this content.
04-22-2020, 10:45 PM #4
It keeps saying no valid save found for import even if it's in a zip folder already :(
04-22-2020, 11:05 PM #5
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Hi there.

Hey man thanks for the help I got a different save working for what I wanted so no need to convert it for me! I figured maybe it was an EU save that's why it won't work for me? (I'm in US) Thank you so much and appreciate that you tried to help!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo