02-20-2018, 10:45 AM #1
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone got banned from using SW on Injustice 2 online?
02-20-2018, 03:30 PM #2
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Immorta View Post
Anyone got banned from using SW on Injustice 2 online?

It resets you when you go online only thing that sticks is if you max all characters to 20 using the max source crystals offline.
02-20-2018, 03:38 PM #3
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PSNTrophyHunter View Post
It resets you when you go online only thing that sticks is if you max all characters to 20 using the max source crystals offline.

The premiere skins and the stuff that I got opening boxest sticks? I opened a lot of boxes
02-20-2018, 04:48 PM #4
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
The premiere skins and the stuff that I got opening boxest sticks? I opened a lot of boxes

I still got everything

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Alucard_Immorta
02-21-2018, 07:10 PM #5
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
I still got everything

After I went online for the first time, everything is with a minus point (credits, crytals, regen and guild points) and I don't earn anything, you know how to fix?
02-21-2018, 07:11 PM #6
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
I still got everything

After I went online for the first time, everything is with a minus point (credits, crytals, regen and guild points) and I don't earn anything, you know how to fix?
02-22-2018, 04:28 PM #7
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month

That's a lnown issue with the game. Actually there is no fix for that but if I remember correctly you can earn them back by playing or selling items.

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Alucard_Immorta

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo