03-05-2018, 01:17 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like the title says you can Request your save to be re regioned in this thread

What do you need?

• The Save you want to be Re Regioned
  • A Save of the Region you like to Have Re Regioned it to
  • Game need to have Advanced Mode on Save Wizard
  • You will need to own Save Wizard yourself resign request wont be fulfilled

If you want to try it yourself here is a guide You must login or register to view this content.

THIS IS A RE-REGION REQUEST THREAD AND NOT A RESIGN REQUEST THREAD YOU WILL NEED TO OWN SAVE WIZARD YOURSELF TO RESIGN THE SAVES AFTER ITS RE REGIONED SINCE NOBODY WILL DO IT SINCE ITS AGAINST THE RULES
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-19-2019 at 12:39 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

abufhad, Allohashin, Boss1993, BubbaDaBarb, burnrujinjakka, Cl4rky619, danilo_BR, Exagerado, frez0r, iabosara, ignored467, jamalxxx, Johnblue86, liketchack, lynxnull, Major Meat Bone, marcooliveirafi, markl1989, migale, mkaaay, Oliver-H-Arias, ProSaudi, QasYou, R9M8B4, RDRFan1, Revolution, saltwet, Shenmuelover, ThatEpicSomeone, thenightflyer, washer, Ww412, Xx-GIPPI-xX, xxMekoxx
04-30-2018, 12:55 AM #74
VHS
Has been a while
Originally posted by ProSaudi View Post
I am available for 5 hours from now, make sure your game is supported by savewizard on advanced mode

Is God of War Re-Region possible? I tried but it gives the file exceeds limit message constantly. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

What do you need?: Save changed from UK to US

The Save you want to be Re Regioned: You must login or register to view this content.

A Save of the Region you like to Have Re Regioned it to: You must login or register to view this content.

Game need to have Advanced Mode on Save Wizard: Yes it has Advanced Mode

You will need to own Save Wizard yourself resign request wont be fulfilled: I have save wizard so I can resign my own save.
04-30-2018, 09:15 AM #75
Originally posted by VHS View Post
Is God of War Re-Region possible? I tried but it gives the file exceeds limit message constantly. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

What do you need?: Save changed from UK to US

The Save you want to be Re Regioned: You must login or register to view this content.

A Save of the Region you like to Have Re Regioned it to: You must login or register to view this content.

Game need to have Advanced Mode on Save Wizard: Yes it has Advanced Mode

You will need to own Save Wizard yourself resign request wont be fulfilled: I have save wizard so I can resign my own save.

there are some issues with God of war saves, we cannot re-region it at this time

The following user thanked ProSaudi for this useful post:

VHS
04-30-2018, 09:27 AM #76
VHS
Has been a while
Originally posted by ProSaudi View Post
there are some issues with God of war saves, we cannot re-region it at this time

Understood, Thank you!
05-01-2018, 02:25 AM #77
FiraKuro
Save Point
You must login or register to view this content.

Can anyone re-region Save 7 for me please?
05-01-2018, 11:14 AM #78
washer
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by washer View Post
that's correct no re-region possible on this game. unless/until advanced mode support is added.

you could try this link see if the save is any good for what you are wanting from it, back up your main save first just in case.
05-01-2018, 11:17 AM #79
washer
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by FiraKuro View Post

Can anyone re-region Save 7 for me please?

re-region to US?
if so can you provide a US save please.
05-01-2018, 12:06 PM #80
Jos3phF16
Save Point
Can anyone re-region Save Quick Tempered to US ?
05-01-2018, 05:12 PM #81
Originally posted by Jos3phF16 View Post
Can anyone re-region Save Quick Tempered to US ?

Re-regioning God of war save is not possible at this time

The following 2 users say thank you to ProSaudi for this useful post:

Jos3phF16, Wosley
05-05-2018, 12:25 PM #82
sofia1234
Do a barrel roll!
Lego the Force Awakens Re Region from EU to US please

I am hoping you could re region these 2 EU saves to USA. I have included 1 zip with 2 folders. 1 folder with the EU and 1 with the US.

thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo