01-09-2018, 08:12 PM #1
Dannyman
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had and could upload a Trine 2 savegame with Hardcore Mode completed, or even in the last mission. I believe it's the only hard (really hard) trophy in the game and would help a lot of us Happy
Thanks in advance!
01-09-2018, 11:07 PM #2
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
+1 for this
01-10-2018, 05:43 AM #3
Meracle
Save Point
I have a fully completed save file with hardcore and all collectables done, but unfortunately I no longer have access to the game, so I can't test which trophies this can unlock. I'd advise caution with this save file if you care about your timestamps looking legit. Smile

[EUR 5.03] You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Meracle for this useful post:

Dannyman, Westers
01-10-2018, 09:32 AM #4
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Meracle View Post
I have a fully completed save file with hardcore and all collectables done, but unfortunately I no longer have access to the game, so I can't test which trophies this can unlock. I'd advise caution with this save file if you care about your timestamps looking legit. Smile

[EUR 5.03] You must login or register to view this content.

Finally someone came through haha! Thank you very much, it should work, but I'll give it a try later tonight and let you know if it works. Happy
Hardcore mode should POP after completing one chapter or so, but for the collectibles I'm not too confident since it's all collected. But since the only hard thing about this game is really Hardcore it's okay :P
Last edited by Dannyman ; 01-10-2018 at 09:38 AM.
01-10-2018, 07:41 PM #5
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Meracle View Post
Save

It works as expected!! Walk in the Park pops after playing the first mission on Hardcore Happy Maybe you could post it on the main Savegame page so it can be easily noticed, it would help a lot more people I'm sure!
Again, thank you very much for the help Smile
01-10-2018, 11:38 PM #6
Meracle
Save Point
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
It works as expected!! Walk in the Park pops after playing the first mission on Hardcore Happy Maybe you could post it on the main Savegame page so it can be easily noticed, it would help a lot more people I'm sure!

Thanks for confirming that it works! Also good idea on putting it on the main page. i'll get that done now I know it works. Happy

You must login or register to view this content. Left thanks in the thread for your help testing. Winky Winky
Last edited by Meracle ; 01-11-2018 at 12:13 AM. Reason: update

The following user thanked Meracle for this useful post:

Dannyman
01-11-2018, 02:25 AM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post

Request fulfilled ?
01-11-2018, 11:16 AM #8
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Request fulfilled ?

Yes, you can close the thread now. Thanks Happy
01-11-2018, 11:16 AM #9
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Request Fulfilled