11-25-2013, 10:28 AM #1
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 FW Tool 1.0.0

Developer SKFU realease the first tool abaut PS4. With this tool, you can see PS4 firmware details, unpack and pack PS4 (SLB2 Container) firmware. This tool doesn't unpack and pack (inner) PUP at the moment. For more details, see the SKFU notes bleow.

SKFU wrote:

Features:

Show PS4 firmware details
Unpack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Pack PS4 (SLB2 container) firmware
Todo:

Unpack (inner) PUP
Pack (inner) PUP

~~~Keep in mind that SLB2 files are the complete firmware files. SLB2 files contain PUP files.

SONY just used the file extension ".PUP" for the actual SLB2 firmware files to make it less confusing for common users.

Download You must login or register to view this content.

The following 44 users say thank you to NGU GHOST for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ⚔Spanners⚔, 1reyalp, abb890, AlexNGU, Asian, TheDeadLift, forcer911, gianluca33, GodofHosting, hkownz, houdrummer, iBestTalent, IceRiddle, iModCod420, Isaac Clarke, IVisionsI, ResistTheJamsha, justeve, LaRip8, LaughTracks, monkeyhaze77, Mr Grumpy, Mr. Revenge, Mythusala, Norway-_-1999, NUKES-X-MODS-X, Ozy, PolychromePowey, Pseudo_Soldier, Rebuged, RTE Modz, Samham54, setsae, SWAT CLAN, The Demon, ThePaaqoHD, Txctical, UnwrittenFayt, worrorfight, wumbo, yomen9, Ziad1997
11-26-2013, 06:00 PM #38
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
I don't think no more then perhaps a save-mod or infection would ever make it online for very long.

I just don't see how a fully modded system would not be easily detected in a matter of hours these days.

Everything syncs & verifies itself constantly , Even the new disc have there own License file on them.

I'd love to have home-brew on it myself , Tho if it happens I just feel it will disable the online part of it from then on.

just my few cents ...
11-27-2013, 08:41 PM #39
damn that was quick lol Happy
11-27-2013, 08:53 PM #40
Dark Spirits
Climbing up the ladder
Okay, I know where you're trying to get at with all that you've said but in the end the console's going to be hacked and there'd be nothing you can do about it, just like the PS3. After awhile people are going to start complaining that they "can't afford games", "hax0rs for cod gH0StS GuYs!!!" and all those other dumb asses are going to eventually ruin this console. I don't support this but once it's hacked there's actually NOTHING we can do because people will keep re-posting, until there are enough download links that won't be taken down, and if they do, they'll re-post it again, and again, and again. So with that being said, I don't support modding for the PS4, I'm not trying to put it up in any way, I'm just letting you guys know that you should stop having false hopes.
11-27-2013, 08:54 PM #41
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
....................... edited to Below post..........
Last edited by Mythusala ; 11-27-2013 at 08:59 PM.
11-27-2013, 08:56 PM #42
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
Originally posted by vA.LooSe View Post
What the actual fu*k...
This sh*t needs to stop...
Look what happened to the ps3 it got destroyed do we really want that on a brand spanking new console. I know this doesn't really do much but it's the fact people are already looking to exploit the console! It's not even out yet in the uk FFS
All you wannabe hacks need to fu*k off your not l33t or kwoool your a pain in society's ass... You Rhino whoring as*s holes.
In no way is this directed to the thread maker Smile

I love how you overreact like some annoying kid who thinks this is a big deal... Grow up retard I does not matter anyways. When consoles come out they're going to be exploited no stopping it, it happens and you can't control it. So complain and you want but it does/solves nothing except makes you look like a idiot...
11-27-2013, 09:07 PM #43
how do you use this ??
11-28-2013, 05:02 PM #44
OMG I cant Groan At this Post For Some Reason i Mean Come on FFS Why Release This :( Ps4 Is Fresh Start No Jailbreaking it Pure Legit i guess its not gunna Be Now Nice One Angry Fucking a waste Of Money Buying this if its Just Gunna Get fucked when its released Stupid Prick
11-29-2013, 12:57 AM #45
Asian
Banned
looks like ps4 is 1337 haxed
11-29-2013, 03:43 PM #46
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
the console are always hacked. and hack the games are very good and fun. and with jailbreaked console can have free games, so the ps4 need be hacked.

Shut up you tramp LMFAO!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo