09-17-2014, 09:41 AM #1
real818er
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); whatever happened to those good old socom 2 days when idot made codemajic and it was pretty much the easiest way to hack and cheat with bypass codes and everything and am sure as far as I remember this site came up around those times. Can somebody just make Codemajic for PS4 if some of you don't know what am talking about look it up it was awesome!!!
Last edited by real818er ; 12-13-2015 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Removed the underline to make it easier for members to read.

The following user thanked real818er for this useful post:

canible
12-17-2015, 01:48 AM #11
Originally posted by real818er View Post
whatever happened to those good old socom 2 days when idot made codemajic and it was pretty much the easiest way to hack and cheat with bypass codes and everything and am sure as far as I remember this site came up around those times. Can somebody just make Codemajic for PS4 if some of you don't know what am talking about look it up it was awesome!!!

I don't think that's gonna happen I don't think the people now are not into that kinda thing that'd rather do easier methods as just changing values in a file.

Originally posted by Outsider
I remember filming IDOT's video with Codemajic on the PS3 like the fuckin' noob i was

yea I pretty much watched all the videos you uploaded wish you were still around doing thing's like that.
12-18-2015, 04:08 AM #12
iDon
I’m too L33T
I remember hacking socom confrontation with Deft

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo