01-31-2015, 08:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello ! As everybody knows the ,,Brazil,,PS Plus method has been patched but I have found a new method how to make this work again , all u have to do is just yo follow my steps , unfortunately I have not tested this on PS3 or Ps vita , only on Ps4 :
1.Log out of your main user and create a new account
2.Set the region to ,,Japan,,
BTW U DONT NEED TO VERIFY THE EMAIL
3.Make sure u activate the account , go the PS store and activate the 14th days subcrition of PS plus
4.Launch your desired online game (by example GTA 5)
5.Close the game and log out of this Japanese account
6.Log in your main account and launch any online game u want to play
7.And that's it u can play any online without PS plus
8.Repeat the procces if the PS plus from that Japanese account has expired
Credits : Me (arllly98 or Dragons_oVo however u wanna call me Winky Winky
Last edited by arllly98 ; 06-27-2015 at 09:31 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to arllly98 for this useful post:

EhhIrii, MODZ4FUN420
03-05-2015, 12:48 AM #11
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
too bad you cant access the ps plus content for the NA server. Games are completely different by regions
03-05-2015, 04:19 PM #12
Dank
Not Former Staff
Some people can't afford it (even though it's only like $50 a year) so it's good for those people or the people who are cheap lol.
03-11-2015, 10:40 PM #13
Can someone generate one ps plus code for me plz
03-12-2015, 07:01 AM #14
Formal671
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by arllly98 View Post

3.Make sure u activate the account , go the PS store and activate the 14th days subcrition of PS plus

Do I have to enter my credit card info?
03-12-2015, 10:03 AM #15
stuart1001
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Formal671 View Post
Do I have to enter my credit card info?

Yes, that is just once you're 14 days are up they take £5 (not sure in other country's) a month. unless you cancel the plus service.

The following user thanked stuart1001 for this useful post:

Formal671
04-26-2015, 10:12 PM #16
Does it still working with Japan?!

Sry for my english
04-30-2015, 08:29 AM #17
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by thenba23 View Post
Can someone generate one ps plus code for me plz

wat??? lel
05-09-2015, 06:25 AM #18
Originally posted by arllly98 View Post
Hello ! As everybody knows the ,,Brazil,,PS Plus method has been patched but I have found a new method how to make this work again , all u have to do is just yo follow my steps , unfortunately I have not tested this on PS3 or Ps vita , only on Ps4 :
1.Log out of your main user and create a new account
2.Set the region to ,,Japan,,
BTW U DONT NEED TO VERIFY THE EMAIL
4.Launch your desired online game (by example GTA 5)
5.Close the game and log out of this Japanese account
6.Log in your main account and launch any online game u want to play
7.And that's it u can play any online without PS plus
8.Repeat the procces if the PS plus from that Japanese account has expired
Credits : Me (arllly98 or Dragons_oVo however u wanna call me Winky Winky

Isnt this the same as warez? If not I hope the broke ppl that do this instead of pay the cheap yearly price make dumb names like aif65976576 or something. It is stealing tho as its exploiting a paid service trial. FYI I've been a a PS+ member since 2008 (have 2yr 4months remaining), you get free game downloads each month that would cost more then a yrly subscription for all of them (each month) n over time you will get better games Like Im sure the Borderlands Handsome Collection will be free a yr from now as all the Previous Borderlands where free for PS3 PS+ users. When PS+ just came out they didnt have much great games similar to like what Ps4 has now where its only PSN games. then they added Top Seller games then dlc's for various games. In my opinion well worth the $50 a yr. So get out of your mums basement and get that $50
go from this Sir Gabe to this This is sparta!
05-10-2015, 12:00 AM #19
Originally posted by FreddieMac View Post
Isnt this the same as warez? If not I hope the broke ppl that do this instead of pay the cheap yearly price make dumb names like aif65976576 or something. It is stealing tho as its exploiting a paid service trial. FYI I've been a a PS+ member since 2008 (have 2yr 4months remaining), you get free game downloads each month that would cost more then a yrly subscription for all of them (each month) n over time you will get better games Like Im sure the Borderlands Handsome Collection will be free a yr from now as all the Previous Borderlands where free for PS3 PS+ users. When PS+ just came out they didnt have much great games similar to like what Ps4 has now where its only PSN games. then they added Top Seller games then dlc's for various games. In my opinion well worth the $50 a yr. So get out of your mums basement and get that $50
go from this Sir Gabe to this This is sparta!

Why thank you Sony spokesperson Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to Black Panther for this useful post:

Best Mate, streetzwbb, TotalModzHD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo