Post: Is it time to pre-purchase PS4 Console for the Jailbreak?
01-07-2016, 04:12 AM #1
Default Avatar
AK47
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well guys,

The news & fail0verfl0w's current twitter makes my heart skip a beat and not regret buying a console. I'm looking for an old console so going to Webuy(cex) to purchase hopefully an old unboxed PS4 console. I won't be using it until i can install Linux / "Jailbreak" the console.

What about you guys/girls?
01-07-2016, 05:30 AM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by AK47 View Post
Well guys,

The news & fail0verfl0w's current twitter makes my heart skip a beat and not regret buying a console. I'm looking for an old console so going to Webuy(cex) to purchase hopefully an old unboxed PS4 console. I won't be using it until i can install Linux / "Jailbreak" the console.

What's his Twitter?
Who is he?
01-07-2016, 06:06 AM #3
Originally posted by Best
What's his Twitter?
Who is he?

fail0verfl0w is a group. they were involved in the jailbreaking of the PS3. I think they had some influence in the Wii modding as well (not sure), but if they say they've loaded Linux, or found exploits on the PS4, you should take it for face value. In essence, it'd be like Geohotz coming back and saying he jailbroke the PS4.
01-07-2016, 12:51 PM #4
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AK47 View Post
Well guys,

FailOverFlow isn't going to release any exploits, and I'm glad. Modding was fun and everyone enjoyed until all the fucking morons came, some kid ended a gun game 3 times in a row with me in the lobby. The ps4 won't have a exploit released for a long time.
Last edited by XxBlud23xX ; 01-07-2016 at 12:55 PM.
01-07-2016, 01:20 PM #5
Sorry, you should have picked that up when the PS4 released. I would've loved to have a separate ps4 on 1.00 :/
01-09-2016, 01:39 PM #6
Alt
Banned
1) I doubt a PS4 jailbreak will be out anytime soon.
2) Good luck finding a very low firmware PS4.
01-09-2016, 05:44 PM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Alt View Post
1) I doubt a PS4 jailbreak will be out anytime soon.
2) Good luck finding a very low firmware PS4.

u can find them all over the web but to get day 0 fw u will have to buy it new so prob spend like 400-600 dollars

just gotta look at the date and what version of the ps4 it is to know what one to get, killzone bundle is one of them

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

MOD-RuLeZ
01-09-2016, 06:06 PM #8
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
u can find them all over the web but to get day 0 fw u will have to buy it new so prob spend like 400-600 dollars

just gotta look at the date and what version of the ps4 it is to know what one to get, killzone bundle is one of them

So what more un released stuff do you have for us now?? I know your full of surprises still Smile
01-09-2016, 07:23 PM #9
Octolus
I defeated!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

hi sc58, nice to see u here
very nice

we also met at a super secret chat, where they are very close.. SAY NO MORE
01-09-2016, 07:29 PM #10
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
That is the reason i just went and bought a p4 incase a jailbreak comes out on a lower firmware. just bought a p4 and my second jailbreak today

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo