Post: Hitodama PS4SDK ELFLoader with PS4 Kernel ELF Loading and Hooking
05-18-2016, 04:50 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Hydrogen here! So as previously posted by Star. He had shared the updated release of Hitodama's Elfloader for PS4. Now, Hitodama has again, updated his PS4SDK with basic PS4 kernel ELF loading and hooking among other updates according to the other post by Star. Here are the downloads for the new and previous Elfloaders and SDDs.

DOWNLOADS:
You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

05-19-2016, 02:54 AM #2
Sick_aSS_FoO
Dirty Mexican
Don't know what this means, but sounds like a big update to the scene.
I'm just in the sidelines waiting for the 1.76 ps4 to skyrocket in price, and I can profit off of mine.

Thanks for the news !
05-19-2016, 01:54 PM #3
Originally posted by FoO View Post
Don't know what this means, but sounds like a big update to the scene.
I'm just in the sidelines waiting for the 1.76 ps4 to skyrocket in price, and I can profit off of mine.

Thanks for the news !

Its pretty cool but we've had kernel access for a while with other kernel exploits. I believe its just using one of those kernel exploits in the run time of these elf files (Dont quote me on that). This is pretty great for for devs who want to get kernel access in there elf apps though.
Last edited by MistyVermin ; 05-19-2016 at 01:57 PM.

The following user thanked MistyVermin for this useful post:

Sick_aSS_FoO
05-20-2016, 12:51 AM #4
shawncarnage
Little One
So basiccly you can install linux stuff .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo