06-21-2016, 08:45 PM #1
shawncarnage
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The time is upon us where sony will try to snuff the cfw out with updates . Will a cfw be released so a downgrade method won't be needed, creating a large array of ghost devs to hide the real devs in a sea of cfw? Or will everyone upgrade and all of the devs been seen in clear sight? Only they can release this vail of which they hide . We will see if they can anon release the right things at the right times to keep them hidden beneath a shroud of newbs and updates that threaten exploits . Even if we cant run games I know for a fact we can make a ps4 lock program at least for future downgrade problems.
06-24-2016, 01:00 PM #11
Originally posted by SSgtHarrell View Post
You have no idea what you are talking about.

you talking to me? of course i know what im talking about... been in the scene farrrr to long.....
06-24-2016, 02:57 PM #12
Originally posted by koolgus View Post
Dude people already have cfw on ps4 we will never get them sure there will be post and what not but it will be just show off bs to rub on our face im sure no one will want the backlash from sony so dont be mad at me guys this is just a fact of life.

Proof? I highly doubt anyone has CFW, I mean Red-Eye just got keys to decrypt trophie and save files... So I'd say we have a ways to go
06-25-2016, 02:31 AM #13
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xXcameronXx View Post
Proof? I highly doubt anyone has CFW, I mean Red-Eye just got keys to decrypt trophie and save files... So I'd say we have a ways to go

2 teams atm. Red-Eye team and Cturt team. Red-Eye: SDE "modding/hacking" Cturt: CFW "modding/hacking" both have very different goals and both have different task to do. Red-eye doesn't even have a PS4 so of course it's taken him this long.
06-25-2016, 11:22 AM #14
Originally posted by xciergaming View Post
2 teams atm. Red-Eye team and Cturt team. Red-Eye: SDE "modding/hacking" Cturt: CFW "modding/hacking" both have very different goals and both have different task to do. Red-eye doesn't even have a PS4 so of course it's taken him this long.

he does have ps4 now on 1.76
06-27-2016, 05:35 AM #15
shawncarnage
Little One
I think a lot of us did also I can see after some releases the old guys will come out with the good stuff.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo