06-25-2016, 10:53 PM #1
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this applies to Xbox One as well, I like the fact that you can get into lobbies on next gen, knowing it's going to be a legit game, no one cheating, everything is the way it was meant to be played, and if you want to have fun with mods, you go on old gen.

Unfortunately that's not going to last forever, and I don't really know how to feel about this, anyone else gonna miss this? I can't help but want modding to die with old gen, or at least wait until PS5 or whatever concoction Microsoft comes up with next, so you can go there while PS4 and Xbox one get destroyed/revolutionised, or whatever you wanna call it.

Anyone else thinking the same? let me know your opinions, I'd like to know how the community feels about it.
06-25-2016, 11:45 PM #2
I could care less to play online. I just want to use fun mod again.
06-26-2016, 01:47 PM #3
PawnModz
Bounty hunter
I think it is very idiotic to try to mod the kernel and get mod menus on game and stuff. I'm tired of meeting modders in every fucking lobby on GTA/BO and other games. If people want to mod, stick with the PS3 like i do.

GTA 5 is very chill rn but not if everybody has a custom ps4 firmware.

I say, let it go. Let the poor PS4 be original.
06-26-2016, 04:15 PM #4
Part of me enjoys the modding side of stuff, its fun when you get into fun lobbies on gta and other games. but not fun when you have those dick modders who ruins everything to win.
or custom gamemode cods thats fun, i just don't know if i want people with aimbot and other shit like that.
it will happen for sure, later down the line, ps3 is where the modding scene is. if you want to mod go there. or wait it out till ps4 jailbreaks
06-27-2016, 12:07 AM #5
Jeanqui
Gym leader
I mostly use gta v mods for car customizations and outfits i would love see it on ps4.
07-16-2016, 02:51 AM #6
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by jonny1241984 View Post
I could care less to play online. I just want to use fun mod again.

Same thats why im thinking of getting a pc and get some fun mods for gta 5 offline
07-16-2016, 05:49 PM #7
I think that modding is awesome but I do feel that other people who exploit the games should not mod ps4, like gta on old gen, you just get blown up by modders.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo