Post: Do you think there ever will be a Jailbreak For PS4.
07-20-2016, 02:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all, Do you think there ever will be a Jailbreak For PS4 & why

My Personal opinion No, as i dont think no one is clever enough like GeoHot to Get the keys for the system as there probs 4x secure now as what happens to poor ps3.

Leave a comment what you think.
07-21-2016, 08:21 PM #11
Silver_SR71
I am error
Originally posted by Maniacal
Yes absolutely no doubt eventually the system will be fully unlocked. Time has shown over and over again repeatedly that nothing is "Bulletproof"

There's always a chink in the armor somewhere.
Plus the information needed to unlock the system such as the keys once discovered will not remain private forever. It would only be a matter of time before there either discovered or leaked. Bottom line It will happen one day. Maybe 2 weeks from now or maybe 6 years later who knows. When it does happen One thing's for sure sony will be mad as hell about it LOL!

One problem, same reason why the PS3 super slim cannot be jail broken. The keys would take 20 years on a super computer such as the Bitcoin miners in China, Japan, etc to decrypt. However considering there is already programs that can browse files on the PS4 utilizing the 1.70 version, a CFW is an inevitable possibility.
07-22-2016, 09:17 AM #12
Originally posted by SR71 View Post
One problem, same reason why the PS3 super slim cannot be jail broken. The keys would take 20 years on a super computer such as the Bitcoin miners in China, Japan, etc to decrypt. However considering there is already programs that can browse files on the PS4 utilizing the 1.70 version, a CFW is an inevitable possibility.

keys are already been found since day 1 for the ps4 upto 2.50 but as sony now has added new more in depth in the SAMU including save games keys,eid it will take longer for the underground to retrieve the keys upto 3.50 but almost there....

all you need is £15,000 upwards and find a company to desolder the samu do logic analyzer and other tools find keys profit.....

dont need supercomputers to find keys!!! lol

Ps3 superslim is already jailbroken just people wont share....

The following user thanked xxmcvapourxx for this useful post:

XenonLegend
07-22-2016, 08:53 PM #13
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
keys are already been found since day 1 for the ps4 upto 2.50 but as sony now has added new more in depth in the SAMU including save games keys,eid it will take longer for the underground to retrieve the keys upto 3.50 but almost there....

all you need is £15,000 upwards and find a company to desolder the samu do logic analyzer and other tools find keys profit.....

dont need supercomputers to find keys!!! lol

If that's the case money is a issue I would like to make a donation to the PS4 developers and researchers. Or we could start od go fund me:krypto:

The following user thanked Maniacal Madman for this useful post:

RastaMouseJD
07-24-2016, 11:55 PM #14
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!

Source?
07-25-2016, 10:36 AM #15
Originally posted by jincos7s View Post
Source?

You must login or register to view this content.

Obviously you didnt read properly "people wont share UNDERGROUND"
07-25-2016, 05:41 PM #16
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content.

Obviously you didnt read properly "people wont share UNDERGROUND"

My question was how do you know its been jailbroken, where'd you get that info from?
07-25-2016, 06:23 PM #17
Originally posted by jincos7s View Post
My question was how do you know its been jailbroken, where'd you get that info from?

from being part of the underground and still is.....look up pkg keys :-p ps4
07-26-2016, 12:01 PM #18
TheFuzzyOne
Error… Cat invasion!
It will be, its just a matter of when Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo