11-09-2016, 05:04 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So there has been a good amount of you that has been bothering me about this, and I don't want you all bricking your consoles, or download a virus of this! There has been a new website up, with nice coding making the site look legit. This site is COMPLETELY FAKE. I advise you to NOT download any of the links, or even follow the steps trying to "Jailbreak" your PS4. Please make sure to let others know so they don't fall for bullshit like this around the internet.

Fake Website of PS4 CFW JB: You must login or register to view this content.

In addition, I recently ran into this another time on eXtreme's Website where another individual asked if it was real. Once again, eXtreme quoted in his words (German to English):

"NO !!! This is 100% fake, just like the other side too!

zecoxao recently released a tool that can unpack SLB2 data, but still not the internal firmware data."

Reading their FAQs... "Guarantee" Guarantee my ass fgt.

You must login or register to view this content.

Look at this bullshit:

Make sure you stay safe, and feel free to ask me, or a PS4 Developer before taking matter in your own hands of sites, downloads, or videos. Peace
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-09-2016 at 05:14 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Elleusive, EMINEM__x3, MrNiato2, Darth Saul, Kronos, Jon Snow
11-10-2016, 10:29 PM #11
i tried it it worked
11-10-2016, 10:56 PM #12
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
That picture though. Kappa Dude looks like an 80's pedophile. Pac-Man music ensues. WAKKAWAKKAWAKKAWAKKAWAKKA.
11-11-2016, 12:06 AM #13
2much4u
1337 H4X0R
I don't know guys, that guy in the picture is a pretty well known and reputable hacker, this could be legit...

Incase anybody is wondering, that guy is a character from the movie Kung Fury named Hackerman.
11-11-2016, 03:40 AM #14
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 2much4u View Post
I don't know guys, that guy in the picture is a pretty well known and reputable hacker, this could be legit...

Incase anybody is wondering, that guy is a character from the movie Kung Fury named Hackerman.

You had me there for a second Kappa
11-11-2016, 05:10 AM #15
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by 2much4u View Post

i was contemplating posting that, then said fuck it because no one would really care.
Last edited by Dacoco ; 11-11-2016 at 06:26 AM.
11-11-2016, 05:23 AM #16
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
So there has been a good amount of you that has been bothering me about this, and I don't want you all bricking your consoles, or download a virus of this! There has been a new website up, with nice coding making the site look legit. This site is COMPLETELY FAKE. I advise you to NOT download any of the links, or even follow the steps trying to "Jailbreak" your PS4. Please make sure to let others know so they don't fall for bullshit like this around the internet.

Fake Website of PS4 CFW JB: You must login or register to view this content.

In addition, I recently ran into this another time on eXtreme's Website where another individual asked if it was real. Once again, eXtreme quoted in his words (German to English):

"NO !!! This is 100% fake, just like the other side too!

zecoxao recently released a tool that can unpack SLB2 data, but still not the internal firmware data."

Reading their FAQs... "Guarantee" Guarantee my ass fgt.

Look at this bullshit:

Make sure you stay safe, and feel free to ask me, or a PS4 Developer before taking matter in your own hands of sites, downloads, or videos. Peace

lmao they even went out of their way to bullshit the comments You must login or register to view this content.
11-11-2016, 05:31 PM #17
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Looks like some shit from the 80's.

This looks like Infinite Warfare Spaceland Zombies type shit Kappa Kappa Kappa
11-14-2016, 02:01 PM #18
looks like a '80s pic. so MUST be legit... HAHAHAHAHA

Did he escape a bad '80s movie or something? LOL
11-15-2016, 11:11 PM #19
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I don't get how that looks legitimate

To someone fresh out the box then anything could look real. I personally find it surprising how many people believe the things you say and "prove" online

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

Dog88Christian

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo