12-01-2016, 04:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

The following 2 users say thank you to Fixed Username for this useful post:

Ali, AFG

The following 19 users groaned at Fixed Username for this awful post:

ANONY420, energie93, Frosty, Gehirnstaub, Grezinn, Hydrogen, iTruceFret, Jeanqui, John, jwm614, lalo1996, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, Mtx_FuRy, ProfoundModz, PseudoAnonymous, Sick_aSS_FoO, TotalModzHD, wajdi9
12-01-2016, 06:24 PM #20
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ReNoVaTioNz
Its technically a jailbreak lol

PS4 has been jailbreaked under the scene, nobody wants to share keys though :3 Vape stated he'll release his PGB Key or wtv its called once someone does.

Who knows if it was released already Upside Down Happy
12-01-2016, 06:25 PM #21
I think the Devs who are developing the jailbreak for the PS4 should make their own console, right their own software and make use of what they're doing instead of ruining existing consoles. I honestly think these Devs could do a lot more with their knowledge and intelligence. 👍🏻
12-01-2016, 06:26 PM #22
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
PS4 has been jailbreaked under the scene, nobody wants to share keys though :3 Vape stated he'll release his PGB Key or wtv its called once someone does.

Who knows if it was released already Upside Down Happy

I mean technically, 4.01 was jailbroken by selfish chinese Sal

Originally posted by x View Post
I think the Devs who are developing the jailbreak for the PS4 should make their own console, right their own software and make use of what they're doing instead of ruining existing consoles. I honestly think these Devs could do a lot more with their knowledge and intelligence. 👍🏻

And why would they do that? Tell me how well Ouya is doing these days. Why would they build a competing console that very few would buy, when they could just open up the PS4 and distribute to a large consumerbase? It's not ruining consoles. Does it ruin online multiplayer? It can with mods, yes, but it can also liven up video games. Look at all the mods out for GTA V and BO2. Hunger games, zombieland, floor is lava, and so much else, that the games' publishers would never think of. What you're asking for is like asking the iOS jailbreak scene to leave iPhone behind and make their own competing smart-device brand. Just no.
Last edited by Frosty ; 12-01-2016 at 06:30 PM.
12-01-2016, 06:38 PM #23
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I mean technically, 4.01 was jailbroken by selfish chinese Sal

And why would they do that? Tell me how well Ouya is doing these days. Why would they build a competing console that very few would buy, when they could just open up the PS4 and distribute to a large consumerbase? It's not ruining consoles. Does it ruin online multiplayer? It can with mods, yes, but it can also liven up video games. Look at all the mods out for GTA V and BO2. Hunger games, zombieland, floor is lava, and so much else, that the games' publishers would never think of. What you're asking for is like asking the iOS jailbreak scene to leave iPhone behind and make their own competing smart-device brand. Just no.

TBF, the mods on PS4 will never be as good as the ones on PC. Building a new console was just a suggestion, It could be done and it could become a successful, competing console as the Devs would be creating a console what the people want. I believe mods ruin online when the mods are in the wrong hands such as; little kids abusing them. In my opinion, I don't think that mods on consoles are exciting, there's only so many things you can do when modding on them so why doesn't everyone, who wants to mod, just go to PC.
12-01-2016, 06:43 PM #24
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
Lol i think you are right... but i think it won't be as bad as PS3 as we cannot downgrade PS4. There will not be nowhere near as many modders this time. Only ones who should be able to get their hands on an CFW PS4 i believe will be mature modders. Guys who won't just hardcore ruin games for everyone. If we do this smart it will work out.

The following user thanked TylerMods for this useful post:

x__DMR__x
12-01-2016, 06:47 PM #25
Originally posted by TylerMods View Post
Lol i think you are right... but i think it won't be as bad as PS3 as we cannot downgrade PS4. There will not be nowhere near as many modders this time. Only ones who should be able to get their hands on an CFW PS4 i believe will be mature modders. Guys who won't just hardcore ruin games for everyone. If we do this smart it will work out.

That's true bud, hopefully nodody releases hardware to downgrade lol

The following user thanked x__DMR__x for this useful post:

TylerMods
12-01-2016, 07:34 PM #26
Oozhh
Keeper
sooo.. non existant but.. already done? webman, irisman, etc just arent updated so nobody's bothering lool.. sorry man
12-01-2016, 07:36 PM #27
Shadow
Banned
hmm, LoL i think we shall take are chances cheers to the death of consoles lmao
12-01-2016, 07:44 PM #28
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Oozhh View Post
sooo.. non existant but.. already done? webman, irisman, etc just arent updated so nobody's bothering lool.. sorry man

Webman/Irisman neh. I doubt it. Now you're taking it to another level from the topic.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo