12-01-2016, 04:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

The following 2 users say thank you to Fixed Username for this useful post:

Ali, AFG

The following 19 users groaned at Fixed Username for this awful post:

ANONY420, energie93, Frosty, Gehirnstaub, Grezinn, Hydrogen, iTruceFret, Jeanqui, John, jwm614, lalo1996, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, Mtx_FuRy, ProfoundModz, PseudoAnonymous, Sick_aSS_FoO, TotalModzHD, wajdi9
12-02-2016, 12:06 AM #38
RobbieMc20
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Old gen is absolutley rekt, newgen has a chance not to turn into old gen, just cos he has a jailbroken console it doesnt automatically make him want a jailbroken PS4, i can see where he is coming from, if all the stupid shit on PS3 came to nextgen (freezing, dossing destroying lobbys with aimbot etc) its possible it will destroy it, most people these days get jailbroken consoles just for the fact that basically everyone else does lol, and also cos they are most likely skid fuckers that just like to flex online because they feel safe with their free stresser and freeze tool. so if PS4 gets jailbroken whats stopping these randies from getting a jailbroken PS4.

Finally somebody with some common sense!
12-02-2016, 12:06 AM #39
Originally posted by SharkModding View Post
I bought my own ps4 i have one on 1.76 and one on 3.55 which i play online on unlike you little kids who make posts like this crying about a video game on a fucking modding website gtfo grow up

So you play online on 1.76? Your nose is growing pal. I'm not crying you silly boy, I'm simply making a point that there's potential in these jailbreak creators. You're the one acting like a kid here, crying because I disagree with kids like you getting your hands on mods. Your mom should definitely cut the plug off your PS4.
12-02-2016, 12:08 AM #40
Old gen is absolutley rekt, newgen has a chance not to turn into old gen, just cos he has a jailbroken console it doesnt automatically make him want a jailbroken PS4, i can see where he is coming from, if all the stupid shit on PS3 came to nextgen (freezing, dossing destroying lobbys with aimbot etc) its possible it will destroy it, most people these days get jailbroken consoles just for the fact that basically everyone else does lol, and also cos they are most likely skid fuckers that just like to flex online because they feel safe with their free stresser and freeze tool. so if PS4 gets jailbroken whats stopping these randies from getting a jailbroken PS4.

Always chance that the tools would take more work to develop, and would cost more...unlikely that best mods would be free, and the ban risks would be higher, making cids cost more... All in all, PS4 modding would be expensive, much more than PS3.
12-02-2016, 12:10 AM #41
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Always chance that the tools would take more work to develop, and would cost more...unlikely that best mods would be free, and the ban risks would be higher, making cids cost more... All in all, PS4 modding would be expensive, much more than PS3.

True, but then again some of the best tools on PS3 are still expensive, and that doesnt stop nearly everyone on MW3 running around with phantom deranking people does it? you will still get the 12ve that steals their mums credit card so they can buy the latest mod
12-02-2016, 12:11 AM #42
I'd like to see the SPRX menus like serendipity, port over to PS4.
12-02-2016, 12:17 AM #43
True, but then again some of the best tools on PS3 are still expensive, and that doesnt stop nearly everyone on MW3 running around with phantom deranking people does it? you will still get the 12ve that steals their mums credit card so they can buy the latest mod

One would hope that the kiddies would give up on modding PS4 after banning their cids, and seeing how expensive new ones would be. You've seen how expensive OFW PS3 and PSP cids were, now imagine that on PS4! Could easily be $60 per SHARED cid, not even private.
12-02-2016, 12:19 AM #44
Kronos
Former Staff
One would hope that the kiddies would give up on modding PS4 after banning their cids, and seeing how expensive new ones would be. You've seen how expensive OFW PS3 and PSP cids were, now imagine that on PS4! Could easily be $60 per SHARED cid, not even private.

True that, oh well if the JB does get released hopefully it will be hard for people to use the tools etc required, meaning only the people that know what they are doing can use it, which should eliminate about 90% of the modding community from PS3 moving to ps4 Kappa
12-02-2016, 12:21 AM #45
True that, oh well if the JB does get released hopefully it will be hard for people to use the tools etc required, meaning only the people that know what they are doing can use it, which should eliminate about 90% of the modding community from PS3 moving to ps4 Kappa

I'd just want for the trophy hacking, though getting out of map on BO3 (offline) would be nice Woot
12-02-2016, 12:24 AM #46
Kronos
Former Staff
I'd just want for the trophy hacking, though getting out of map on BO3 (offline) would be nice Woot

yeah that would be cool.

i mean dont get me wrong i would love to see a jailbreak for the PS4, because im looking forward to the cusomization that would come with it, im a big fan of the Custom PSN balls, Coldboots, XMB fonts etc that you can do with the PS3, and would love for this to happen on PS4, im just not a big fan of all the stupid fucks that gotta ruin it for everyone else (dossers, freezers shit talkers, 12ve rands that think they hard etc) Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo