Post: [Watch_Dogs] New PS4 Running on 1.76 Below (Cheaper 225-350$)
12-15-2016, 06:05 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, previously we have seen my old thread back from 2015 about the Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle running on 1.70 firmware.

Well early this month a new bundle came through running below 1.76 which of course is the Watch_Dogs PS4 Bundle. Now, this is a really great deal since the bundle itself is WAY cheaper then the Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle by about a good 100-150$ (depending where you purchase it from). Best chances are on eBay to get one of these cheaper. Always make sure their Boxes are Sealed, and their feedback is a good 90-100% satisfaction.

Their is always Amazon if they sell it there as well, but they might end up raising the prices, but it will never hurt to check for yourself the prices on there.

Anyways, the model for Watch_Dogs is ran on "CUH-1001A" so be on the look out for a closed container for those consoles.

Old thread for the Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle (Just incase you really want a 1.70/1.76 console quick) Find it here: You must login or register to view this content.

So long my children Hi
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 12-16-2016 at 03:31 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Black Panther, Playstation VR, SharkModding, TylerMods, XxBlud23xX
12-15-2016, 06:24 PM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ho
Hello NextGenUpdate, previously we have seen my old thread back from 2015 about the Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle running on 1.70 firmware.

Well early this month a new bundle came through running below 1.76 which of course is the Watch_Dogs 2 PS4 Bundle. Now, this is a really great deal since the bundle itself is WAY cheaper then the Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle by about a good 100-150$ (depending where you purchase it from). Best chances are on eBay to get one of these cheaper. Always make sure their Boxes are Sealed, and their feedback is a good 90-100% satisfaction.

Their is always Amazon if they sell it there as well, but they might end up raising the prices, but it will never hurt to check for yourself the prices on there.

Anyways, the model for Watch_Dogs 2 is ran on "CUH-1001A" so be on the look out for a closed container for those consoles.

Old thread for the Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle (Just incase you really want a 1.70/1.76 console quick) Find it here: You must login or register to view this content.

So long my children Hi

You must login or register to view this content.

i'm pretty sure this is a launch day aswell, just have to contact the seller and see if its really cuh-1001a but goes from 300$ plus brand new

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Hydrogen
12-15-2016, 06:43 PM #3
TylerMods
Do a barrel roll!
great thread very helpful thank you
12-15-2016, 06:45 PM #4
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for Smile
12-15-2016, 07:46 PM #5
Originally posted by Ho
Hello NextGenUpdate, previously we have seen my old thread back from 2015 about the Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle running on 1.70 firmware.

Well early this month a new bundle came through running below 1.76 which of course is the Watch_Dogs 2 PS4 Bundle. Now, this is a really great deal since the bundle itself is WAY cheaper then the Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle by about a good 100-150$ (depending where you purchase it from). Best chances are on eBay to get one of these cheaper. Always make sure their Boxes are Sealed, and their feedback is a good 90-100% satisfaction.

Anyways, the model for Watch_Dogs 2 is ran on "CUH-1001A" so be on the look out for a closed container for those consoles.

So long my children Hi

Wait why would Watch_Dogs 2 be on such a low fw, when it came out just recently?
12-15-2016, 07:57 PM #6
shawncarnage
Little One
Watch dogs 2 is a hacking game no? Smile I wonder if they ment it to be this way.
12-15-2016, 08:12 PM #7
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Ho

So long my children Hi

I can't seem to find it anywhere else.
12-15-2016, 09:22 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Best
I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

Their's some sellers on eBay. I guess it's only eBay then Upside Down Happy
12-15-2016, 09:22 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Wait why would Watch_Dogs 2 be on such a low fw, when it came out just recently?

Who knows, I just know thats the firmware it brings untouched.
12-15-2016, 09:31 PM #10
Originally posted by Ho
Who knows, I just know thats the firmware it brings untouched.

That's weird as fuck! Damn, I want it now, but no money Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo