03-11-2017, 10:59 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

It seems that only japanese saves are supported at the moment, so dont buy it if you use US or EU saves!!!!

For a list with all compatible games You must login or register to view this content.

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS!!!!

Step 1: Copy the savegame you want to mod from your PS4 to flash drive and put the flash drive in your computer

Step 2: Click in the top left side to show which saves are available

Step 3: Double click your save and choose which mod you want (Upper red circle) , then click on apply (red circle below)

Step 4: The editor asks you if you are sure to apply this mods, click yes (red circle, here it says "ja" because my windows is in german)

Step 5: Wait until the editor applied your choosen mods

Step 6: Put your flash drive back into your PS4 and copy your save onto your PS4

Step 7: Launch game and enjoy

FAQ:

- How can I get japanese games?

You can create a japanese account and download games there or visit play-asia.com (here you get also PSN cards for japanese store)

- If I mod a savegame i always get some message on japanese, what does it mean?

This message means that the server is not responding

Last edited by xSOADx ; 03-14-2017 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Added link to game list

The following 13 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, burntlink, casestudy, danilo_BR, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, Gagliardi, Hydrogen, Je Modz, NIO77, Right, SHAkA, Jon Snow
03-11-2017, 07:17 PM #11
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by SSgtHarrell View Post
So basically you wasted your money. One it's not even English and 2 update 4.50 came out and ruined this piece of garbage. You should have waited on Xploder.

yes at the moment its wasted but as long as they gettheir server running im fine with it, havent updated my ps4 yet. and the japanese language problem was easy solved with google translate app
03-11-2017, 09:17 PM #12
So is changing the save folder suppose to be for getting the game to work with other regions?
03-11-2017, 11:38 PM #13
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

For a list with all compatible games You must login or register to view this content.

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS!!!!

Step 1: Copy the savegame you want to mod from your PS4 to flash drive and put the flash drive in your computer

Step 2: Click in the top left side to show which saves are available (If your save already show up, you can skip steps 3-6 and also step 11)

Step 3: Click on "Show All"

Step 4: Hover your mouse over the game you want to mod. In my case its Resident Evil 6, and it says that it only supports CUSA03838

Step 5: Open the root of your savegame on your flashdrive. Flashdrive location -> Folder PS4 -> Folder Savedata -> Folder with your account ID (I erased mine in picture)

Step 6: Edit your savedata folder to the name wich the editor supports. In my case i changed CUSA 03840 to CUSA03838

Step 7: Now go back to the Editor and your savegame should show up. Double Click it

Step 8: Choose which mod you want (Upper red circle) , then click on apply (red circle below)

Step 9: The editor asks you if you are sure to apply this mods, click yes (red circle, here it says "ja" because my windows is in german)

Step 10: Wait until the editor applied your choosen mods

Step 11: Head back to your flash drive root and change back the name of the savegame folder to your CUSA code (In my case CUSA03838 to CUSA03840)

Step 12: Put your flash drive back into your PS4 and copy your save onto your PS4

Step 13: Launch game and enjoy

FAQ:

- If I want to copy my save back to my PS4 it says broken data, what went wrong?

You probably edited the folder name to mod the game but forgot to edit it back after modding. Put your flash drive back in your computer and edit the folder name to your CUSA code

- If I mod a savegame i always get some message on japanese, what does it mean?

This message means that the server is not responding, i got it all day today, i dont know any workaround, at the moment only suggest i can make is to try it later again

- I updated my PS4 to FW 4.50, what can I do?

At the moment Cyber Save Editor doesnt support FW4.50, you can only hope that they will fix it in the near future

How much does it cost? Where do I buy? Is it compatible with US games?
03-12-2017, 01:05 AM #14
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
So is changing the save folder suppose to be for getting the game to work with other regions?

Yes i believe so
03-12-2017, 03:33 AM #15
Originally posted by Best
How much does it cost? Where do I buy? Is it compatible with US games?

Buy it off play asia, even though ship[ping can be a bit. Its $63.99 there, free shipping so next month deliveray or $20 more gets you next week I believe.

Amazon has like 1 liscenese? But is over $100

As for whetehr or not this works on USA, we need clarification from the OP becaus ehe changes the gamesave folder name from one region to another it looks like, early reports say no, but if that methoid works it'll be gold thne
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 03-12-2017 at 03:39 AM.
03-12-2017, 04:06 AM #16
before can but now can't use this method...
03-12-2017, 04:38 AM #17
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ioritree View Post
before can but now can't use this method...

Their server is having massive connection issue. Chill...
03-12-2017, 05:07 AM #18
OKAY
DOES ANYONE have a Spare Liscense?

I found a 4.50 save Bypass, but I need to test if this works
03-12-2017, 08:01 AM #19
Originally posted by SSgtHarrell View Post
So basically you wasted your money. One it's not even English and 2 update 4.50 came out and ruined this piece of garbage. You should have waited on Xploder.

I think Hydro released translations for the source code, but yeah, Xploder will be well worth the wait, especially if Tomb Raider DE can be modded.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo