06-01-2017, 04:19 AM #1
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To all modders that are experienced with IDA Pro, debugger, and general idea of how offset ranges work..If and when a Playstation 4 Custom Firmware is released with 4.XX spoofing, and you own one, what will be the very first game you mod? And will you charge paypal money for people who want mods from you?

My answer:

First game I mod: Overwatch: Origins Edition
Will I charge money?: No, it will be for my own personal use.

P.S. To all users who are sensitive about this topic, I said "If and when" it is released, haha. :P
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 06-01-2017 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Grammar
06-01-2017, 08:15 AM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
"FF"? As in final fantasy XIV Online? or Final Fantasy XV?

Any type of Final Fantasy that's possible to be honest.

I mean, I can scratch out Call of Duty. It's boring as hell to mod. I'll let everyone have their fun on GTAV/COD to play legit. I wouldn't go near it, even though 95% of the modding scene would of course mod it..
06-01-2017, 08:23 AM #12
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Any type of Final Fantasy that's possible to be honest.

I mean, I can scratch out Call of Duty. It's boring as hell to mod. I'll let everyone have their fun on GTAV/COD to play legit. I wouldn't go near it, even though 95% of the modding scene would of course mod it..

Any and every final fantasy is possible to mod, I used to mod Final Fantasy XIII-2 for fun several years ago. Nearly one year ago I tried Final Fantasy XIV Online...it was honestly a waste of time.

All of the offset ranges were mirrors of the actual servers, so even things like a Name Change mod wouldn't work. The only way to actually "mod" it, would be to learn their JSONquery. The most annoying part was PSITA 4.50 DEX being the only CFW it would work on to mod. Drack
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 06-01-2017 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Punctuation

The following user thanked Kronoaxis for this useful post:

Hydrogen
06-01-2017, 11:19 AM #13
DMaRUAE
Bounty hunter
Need netcheats tool for ps4 ill hack all games
06-01-2017, 11:52 AM #14
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
To all modders that are experienced with IDA Pro, debugger, and general idea of how offset ranges work..If and when a Playstation 4 Custom Firmware is released with 4.XX spoofing, and you own one, what will be the very first game you mod? And will you charge paypal money for people who want mods from you?

My answer:

P.S. To all users who are sensitive about this topic, I said "If and when" it is released, haha. :P

The division Winky Winky

The following user thanked Right for this useful post:

Aegon Targaryen
06-01-2017, 12:02 PM #15
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by xGTAPro View Post
gta online Geo

Please no
06-01-2017, 12:03 PM #16
Kronos
Former Staff
To all modders that are experienced with IDA Pro, debugger, and general idea of how offset ranges work..If and when a Playstation 4 Custom Firmware is released with 4.XX spoofing, and you own one, what will be the very first game you mod? And will you charge paypal money for people who want mods from you?

My answer:

Probably cod, IW, BO3 and MWR, ill probs make a tool or something and charge for that, cos then at least you have some sort of control over the scene if you know what i mean or i would just keep private and go freak out the people on PSN Kappa

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Kronoaxis
06-01-2017, 12:52 PM #17
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Right View Post
The division Winky Winky

Yes man you can say that again for all the people who run around in a group of 4 then jump you when your by yourself and then they talk shit like they did something ��

The following user thanked KevinWinterX for this useful post:

Aegon Targaryen
06-01-2017, 04:11 PM #18
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Overwatch would be fun as fuck to mod :0 in any way tbh. But i probably wont charge for it, just to fuck around
06-01-2017, 04:25 PM #19
Dro
i<3myPs3
Not GTA or COD

The following 5 users say thank you to Dro for this useful post:

Red-EyeX32, Kronoaxis, Kronos, Levisaurus, SC58

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo