06-01-2017, 04:19 AM #1
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To all modders that are experienced with IDA Pro, debugger, and general idea of how offset ranges work..If and when a Playstation 4 Custom Firmware is released with 4.XX spoofing, and you own one, what will be the very first game you mod? And will you charge paypal money for people who want mods from you?

My answer:

First game I mod: Overwatch: Origins Edition
Will I charge money?: No, it will be for my own personal use.

P.S. To all users who are sensitive about this topic, I said "If and when" it is released, haha. :P
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 06-01-2017 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Grammar
06-01-2017, 05:41 PM #20
xPMz
Keeper
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
To all modders that are experienced with IDA Pro, debugger, and general idea of how offset ranges work..If and when a Playstation 4 Custom Firmware is released with 4.XX spoofing, and you own one, what will be the very first game you mod? And will you charge paypal money for people who want mods from you?

My answer:

First game I mod: Overwatch: Origins Edition
Will I charge money?: No, it will be for my own personal use.

P.S. To all users who are sensitive about this topic, I said "If and when" it is released, haha. :P

First game I mod: Battlefield 1
Will I charge money?: Not sure if I would release anything because it could ruin BF1 after release... Maybe a closed beta of 10 people or so.
06-01-2017, 07:07 PM #21
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Not GTA or COD

+1 You win! Geo

The following 3 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Dro, Hydrogen, Kronoaxis
06-01-2017, 09:41 PM #22
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
custom firmware and game modding are two completely differne things, it will take a while to be able to mod games after we get a cfw

Yeah, that is true. Hopefully for some games though. Like gta, finding hud elems aren't too difficult in ita
06-01-2017, 09:46 PM #23
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
CFWs.... huehue

Game: COD/Neverwinter/PvZ/FF

Charge: Never in my life would I charge. I used to, but at the same time it's not fair to others.

In regards to you statement on charging. Think of a time where you needed something done, A "service" for an example like for your car or anything you may not understand to do. Did you have to pay?
If yes, why do you think that is.
Also, why would someone charging for a modding service not be classified as fair if they took the time to provide for said person but a shop or something else would be fair.
06-02-2017, 09:34 PM #24
GTA & COD & anything with a market
Charge as much as I can

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
06-02-2017, 10:12 PM #25
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
BF1, Destiny 2
And anything else that catches my eye Tokin
Charge: At first no, but as i made a bigger tool with unique features most likely yes.

The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

John, Kronoaxis
06-02-2017, 11:28 PM #26
Gonna bring back the motherfucking COD 4 Ghost patch by codybenti, my favorite cod menu
06-04-2017, 03:34 PM #27
Tustin
Balls of Steel
id prob get the RPF key for GTA V and make a tool to dump the RPF contents so I can see what's different in the scripts so I can add ps4 support to my script compiler

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

Kronoaxis
06-05-2017, 01:54 AM #28
zundappchef
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
id prob get the RPF key for GTA V and make a tool to dump the RPF contents so I can see what's different in the scripts so I can add ps4 support to my script compiler

Geo

i would probably try ark since there is already allot avaible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo