06-05-2018, 10:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,
Iam on FW 5.05 and i wanna copy my savegames on a usb. Is there any way to get the savegames... the ftp way doesnt work because the savegames aren't working, i have to copy them via usb.

Is there any bypass for the login, maybe with disabled internet connection or some sort of payload?
06-24-2018, 09:03 AM #11
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Hey,
Iam on FW 5.05 and i wanna copy my savegames on a usb. Is there any way to get the savegames... the ftp way doesnt work because the savegames aren't working, i have to copy them via usb.

Is there any bypass for the login, maybe with disabled internet connection or some sort of payload?

Only way is if that PS4 had been online PSN at one point in time before.
So no work around yet.
06-24-2018, 11:05 AM #12
Originally posted by Vicodin10
Only way is if that PS4 had been online PSN at one point in time before.
So no work around yet.

I just found the savedata backup payload but nothing to inject the savegame via payload
07-09-2018, 06:04 AM #13
I just found the savedata backup payload but nothing to inject the savegame via payload

This is how I get my gamesaves back and forth

You must login or register to view this content.

Save wizard only supports saves passed 4.70 so you’re good on that
But it doesn’t sound like you have an activation file/key loaded to your account so the resigning can’t be “completed”

At least that’s my understanding of how it reassigns the save to you

You might try listing your modded consoles account as a user on save wizard and then an activated user that you’ve used on psn and resign it from the modded one to the activated one and then maybe try to resign it back?

It’s a shot in the dark but who knows..
07-11-2018, 09:06 PM #14
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
This is how I get my gamesaves back and forth

You must login or register to view this content.

Save wizard only supports saves passed 4.70 so you’re good on that
But it doesn’t sound like you have an activation file/key loaded to your account so the resigning can’t be “completed”

At least that’s my understanding of how it reassigns the save to you

You might try listing your modded consoles account as a user on save wizard and then an activated user that you’ve used on psn and resign it from the modded one to the activated one and then maybe try to resign it back?

It’s a shot in the dark but who knows..

For me the savegames are decrypted or something...

There isnt just the save and the bin file... there's a .sar file or something too...

Savewizard and the ps4 doesnt recognise the save...

I tried that weeks ago and now again.
07-11-2018, 10:17 PM #15
For me the savegames are decrypted or something...

There isnt just the save and the bin file... there's a .sar file or something too...

Savewizard and the ps4 doesnt recognise the save...

I tried that weeks ago and now again.

The gamesaves are a .sar on the console? Are they playable at all? Some games do an incremental backup and might put a backup of the save in the format that we’re used to.. or are you working on a save editor? Winky Winky
07-12-2018, 01:03 AM #16
The gamesaves are a .sar on the console? Are they playable at all? Some games do an incremental backup and might put a backup of the save in the format that we’re used to.. or are you working on a save editor? Winky Winky

Not atm...

I still try to get steffen to work on a dise ps4 version...
07-12-2018, 01:58 AM #17
Not atm...

I still try to get steffen to work on a dise ps4 version...

Are the saves in .sar format on the console? Can you play the game and load the data from them?
07-12-2018, 12:25 PM #18
Are the saves in .sar format on the console? Can you play the game and load the data from them?

They`re in this format on the console

I dont know if i can play them. I dont know if they`re the same savegames as the one i had copied with my usb
07-12-2018, 12:38 PM #19
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Hey,

Simple...have a PSN account on your 5.05 exploited PS4 then you can copy any save on that profile to resign to another PS4 Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo