10-12-2018, 05:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there. Is there any private trophy unlocker for PS4 similar to the one on the PSVita?

You must login or register to view this content.
06-15-2019, 09:03 AM #20
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Hi there. Is there any private trophy unlocker for PS4 similar to the one on the PSVita?

Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
Any news about ps4 trophy hacks yet?

I have tried to send AzraelsNightmar a psn Message but he dont allow pm‘s.

Thx

He was synced by Justin. There are only three people currently, myself included, with the PS4 unlocker method. We are able to sync over 4,000 games, but since it has to be done on 5.05, users are limited to 300 games each. Now, we do have a testkit with 6.51 firmware, so we can sync in real time instead of waiting some weeks to update a jailbroken PS4. That said, there are certain PS4-only games that we are able to sync people using a Vita and/or PS3 for added quickness and reliability. The unlocker is indeed private, and has been since our team created the payload around 15 months ago. And yes, we are able to do custom timestamps, but they take longer!

Don't expect the unlocker to become public anytime soon, especially as the only ways to sync are conversion, updating a jailbroken PS4, or using a testkit. That, indeed, would not be easy for most people, but I'm sorry for the lateness in information!

and the 3 people include the Chinese Taobao peddler "bloodxia" ?
06-16-2019, 12:47 AM #21
Originally posted by August72 View Post
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Hi there. Is there any private trophy unlocker for PS4 similar to the one on the PSVita?

Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
Any news about ps4 trophy hacks yet?

I have tried to send AzraelsNightmar a psn Message but he dont allow pm‘s.

Thx

He was synced by Justin. There are only three people currently, myself included, with the PS4 unlocker method. We are able to sync over 4,000 games, but since it has to be done on 5.05, users are limited to 300 games each. Now, we do have a testkit with 6.51 firmware, so we can sync in real time instead of waiting some weeks to update a jailbroken PS4. That said, there are certain PS4-only games that we are able to sync people using a Vita and/or PS3 for added quickness and reliability. The unlocker is indeed private, and has been since our team created the payload around 15 months ago. And yes, we are able to do custom timestamps, but they take longer!

Don't expect the unlocker to become public anytime soon, especially as the only ways to sync are conversion, updating a jailbroken PS4, or using a testkit. That, indeed, would not be easy for most people, but I'm sorry for the lateness in information!

and the 3 people include the Chinese Taobao peddler "bloodxia" ?

I don't know anything about this bloodxia, but I know that a user on NGU has a trophy shop for PS4 syncs.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo