Post: DON’T UPDATE TO 5.50 if you want to use save wizard
03-08-2018, 09:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Version firmware 5.50 release, no update yet. later save wizard fix this and i send news.

Update : 5.50 works now
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 03-08-2018 at 04:26 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

Gagliardi, ThatEpicSomeone, worrorfight, Wosley, xSOADx
03-08-2018, 04:13 PM #56
Dannyman
Are you high?
Is this only appliable to the 5.50 FINAL FW? I've tried a GTA VC save a friend of mine did for me and it resigned no problem. We are both on 5.50 Beta 3 though, and I believe the saves read as 5.00 or 5.05 if I'm not mistaken.
03-08-2018, 04:16 PM #57
What I'm really curious about is what changed between 5.50 Beta 3 and the live firmware. I know they had exploits announced, but I don't think any of that had to do with saves in any way.
Wonder if they found something that might have been useful, like in the old Vita days...
03-08-2018, 04:16 PM #58
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
Is this only appliable to the 5.50 FINAL FW? I've tried a GTA VC save a friend of mine did for me and it resigned no problem. We are both on 5.50 Beta 3 though, and I believe the saves read as 5.00 or 5.05 if I'm not mistaken.

IIRC the SaveWizard team has said before the final signing keys do not get included until a FW gets released. The beta must still use 5.05 keys or something.
03-08-2018, 04:18 PM #59
Originally posted by Audioboxer View Post
IIRC the SaveWizard team has said before the final signing keys do not get included until a FW gets released. The beta must still use 5.05 keys or something.
Now that you mention it, I think it did. I saw somewhere in my Save Wizard meddling that the saves showed up as 5.0x. Not sure exactly which FW revision was listed, though.
03-08-2018, 04:18 PM #60
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Audioboxer View Post

Ah, sounds about right. Well if that's the case I might still be in luck with that GTA save :P
Thanks for clarifying!
03-08-2018, 04:19 PM #61
Betas do not include the final signing keys, this is true.
03-08-2018, 04:30 PM #62
So I wonder what the requirements are of the saves that are currently working on this update?

I have updated my firmware and was able to resign this Skyrim save just now and everything worked. You must login or register to view this content.
03-08-2018, 04:41 PM #63
Originally posted by AnxiousSavior View Post
So I wonder what the requirements are of the saves that are currently working on this update?

I have updated my firmware and was able to resign this Skyrim save just now and everything worked. You must login or register to view this content.

From their FB page

Originally posted by another user
If you have upgraded, you may still be able to modify/re-sign saves from 5.05 and below (although some may not work, we are looking into this).

Some games such as Monster Hunter seem to completely break saves on 5.05 and below, and the system will refuse to copy them to the hard drive. The team might be able to fix this before full 5.50 support.
03-08-2018, 04:55 PM #64
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Stuck this thread until Savewizard supports Firmware 5.50
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo