03-10-2018, 07:34 PM #1
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's my Lego Jurassic World plat save files. Test it out and see what trophies pop.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-27-2019 at 02:03 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Mazdarx81 for this useful post:

BubblesPR, chuchucha, ducenukem, rockis0857, seiyaguitar
03-13-2018, 10:47 PM #2
Thanks for this save! It's working great!

The following user thanked ncrawler for this useful post:

Mazdarx81
03-13-2018, 11:39 PM #3
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ncrawler View Post
Thanks for this save! It's working great!

Can you tell me what trophies popped for you?
03-13-2018, 11:43 PM #4
I'm not sure my son is playing. He said he has already gotten a few trophies though in the last twenty minutes. It has all character and dinosaurs unlocked plus billions of pegs!
Last edited by ncrawler ; 03-14-2018 at 12:08 AM.
03-13-2018, 11:47 PM #5
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ncrawler View Post
I'm not sure my son is playing. He said he has already got several trophies though in the last twenty minutes. It has all character and dinosaurs unlocked plus billions of pegs!

ok thanks. when you get a chance let me know all that popped so I can update this tread.
03-13-2018, 11:53 PM #6
He said he got Pack Hunters and Spare No Expenses While playing.
Last edited by ncrawler ; 03-14-2018 at 12:09 AM.
05-24-2018, 01:05 AM #7
Thanks! I've been looking for this.
01-27-2019, 12:20 PM #8
SirMicolash
Little One
anyone know how to get send the helicopter trophy(rescue all worker in peril) ?i cant get it since it all allready completed
03-29-2019, 06:21 AM #9
can you help walk me through this process as im new to it all, once downloaded do i need to unzip the file or put it directly on a usb flash drive?
03-29-2019, 01:35 PM #10
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by rocketboy View Post
can you help walk me through this process as im new to it all, once downloaded do i need to unzip the file or put it directly on a usb flash drive?

The method most people prefer is to use the "Import" function within the Resign tab of Save Wizard. For that, you would need to leave it in the ZIP, but it only works if directly inside the ZIP is a CUSA folder and directly inside that are the game saves themselves. I just checked this download and it's like that, so Import should work fine without any additional work like extracting, re-zipping, anything. Also note that Import only works on ZIPs, not RARs. Sometimes people wind up extracting what they need from a RAR or a ZIP with a complicated structure (ZIP within a ZIP, or a ZIP with multiple folders inside including trophy roadmap and separately named folders for each individual trophy save) and making their own ZIPs once they have the appropriate folder structure.

Personally I prefer extracting and then placing into a dummy account on the same USB stick I would use to then transfer over to my PS4, meaning that stick already has a folder with my PS4 account information on it (a folder with I think 16 letters and numbers). In the same folder where that account folder exists (Ps4, then Savedata, I believe), you would create a folder with any string of letters and numbers you want, 16 of them. Sixteen zeros work easily enough. Then just put the extracted CUSA folder - making sure the game files are directly inside that CUSA folder (instead of just another CUSA folder in the way) - put that folder in the "dummy" account folder. So it goes "PS4" to "Savedata" (assuming I have that part right) to "0000000000000000" to "CUSA-something)" and finally the game files in that last folder. You'll see that CUSA number itself in the Resign tab, listed under the account number you used for the folder's name, and can resign directly from there.

It comes down to personal preference.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

rocketboy
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo