Post: Axiom Verge: Nearly Invincible and Other Endgame Trophies [CUSA01230]
04-17-2018, 08:24 AM #1
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a save from my most recent run of Axiom Verge. It's not entirely finished but a couple of the most difficult trophies can be obtained with it. Here's what you can earn and how to earn them:

You'll want to use the Normal difficulty save in the second slot. Load it up and leave the save room proceeding upwards through a few barriers to the final boss.
Once you're there and the drones spawn set off a address bomb with L2 to earn the Hacker trophy.

Aim for the computer console at the top of the room and destroy the drones if you're low on health or bombs. (The flamethrower weapon works wonders.)
After destroying the console for the third time you'll earn the Atetos and Mercy trophies. Also if you beat the boss without dying you'll earn Mostly Invincible for beating the game with only a single (story related) death.

All of the 100% trophies (other than 100% tools) can also be earned with this save if you bother to hunt down the missing weapon, power nodes, notes, and health nodes as well as the parts of the map that aren't explored. It'll be a bit of work seeing as you can't track item locations (as far as I know) but you'll have more than enough health and power to carve your way through the game and explore. I hope that this helps you get some the peskier trophies out of the way and I'll probably try and update this post once I reach the end of the hard mode save I started. (Not sure if it'll be soon but I'll get around to it eventually.) Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 06:13 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

averagedude, Bumcleaver, Darcm, Leonrpg, melzdad, milito0022, mishi, pandorra13, Peakins, Rah81, Sultan-Sultan, tsukasa941, ventis, Wosley
12-09-2021, 06:37 PM #2
Rah81
Rookie
Thank you for this save! I greatly appreciate it!

Did you ever get through hard mode or speed run?
12-16-2021, 06:51 PM #3
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Rah81 View Post
Thank you for this save! I greatly appreciate it!

Did you ever get through hard mode or speed run?

Not yet unfortunately. Life kinda got in the way for a while and I haven't had time to go back to it. Still plan to wrap those up at some point though.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo