06-18-2018, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:08 PM.

The following 1,481 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -SprayzZz-, 00abovezero, 0fox, 1233355, 123winken, 156nicolas156, 19willy74, 2minican, [email protected], A-K9C, Aalmubark1, Aashiqr, abc559, abdaullhalrashidi, ABomb726, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abuhmeed11, acebluedolphin, AceGioro, aceraw, Adekboss1, ADUNDUNKA, aeneax, ag555, agarest1, AgniKai, ahrenity, aimerlove, Aitch, Akeemi14, AkshawrHans, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, alca_iori, aldwin1412, alefaster01, Alejandro-Carrizo, Aleksei504, Alex-Pilote, alexanderprague, [email protected], alexandria__br, alexbelfast, Ali-Dawood, Ali-Dowood, Ali1193n, alicexshy, alii_m2, alinsson, Amoo_Ali, Allohashin, almarri81, Almightyjalin54, alphaofultima, Aman-Sangar, ambenliuz, Amelito-Junior-Orillo, Amit4pro, amoney3737, ampad11, Ander UK, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Gonzlez-Rodrguez, Andrew-W, Aneurisma, angelg27, AngelicaShy, AngerAndHate, anglee, Animekid, AnnieKyojin, anon2010, Anqell Rafael, Ant11, AntonioSR, anuaria, AnukaBaby, AnxiousSavior, Applesauce, Arbitor23, Arorus, ArsaDex-_-, artour0098, asaa, asanro, asdw58, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, Ashton-Brant, asnago, asqwerty, asuguimo, Atilla, atus, aurelspa and 1,381 other users.

The following user groaned msd997 for this awful post:

allychew
11-21-2018, 09:34 PM #101
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Born2BeTribal View Post
everyone becareful with all this a guy named Matt emailed me he is a supervisor for sony psn everything we do now gets detected in their new servers even offline wont help he said it will detect hacked trophies and their banning people like a monkey addicted to bananas

I've never heard of anyone from Sony sending out personalized emails to people, so i doubt this very much.
11-22-2018, 02:07 AM #102
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Originally posted by emptycolor View Post
For the change of the region with the advanced mode, while the trouble. Gives out this ...
You must login or register to view this content.

I tried to re region from US to Eu and successful. Nothing error

would you be kind enough to re region this save set to EU?

upload your save i will try to re region it

The following user thanked SirMicolash for this useful post:

Cloud
11-22-2018, 09:33 AM #103
Cloud
Life Savior
For the change of the region with the advanced mode, while the trouble. Gives out this ...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ybl432f64ec1r0a/Fallout_4_EU%5BCUSA02962%5D.zip/file

here is a EU save, many thanks Smile
11-23-2018, 07:33 AM #104
SirMicolash
Little One

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ybl432f64ec1r0a/Fallout_4_EU%5BCUSA02962%5D.zip/file

which save you want me to help re region from us?it seems over 1gb to re region lol
11-23-2018, 09:55 AM #105
Cloud
Life Savior

which save you want me to help re region from us?it seems over 1gb to re region lol

well if you don't mind, all of them :\
That would make many people happy Smile
11-24-2018, 02:46 PM #106
broskiboy
N7 Vault Hunter
Awesome work mate Claps
11-24-2018, 11:22 PM #107
SirMicolash
Little One

well if you don't mind, all of them :\
That would make many people happy Smile

So sorry mate. Here in AS my connection too. slow and i just bought an US game disc which is more pricey then standard AS game disc😢
12-01-2018, 02:09 PM #108
iwona23
Save Point
hello if it would give me advice to make it possible to save Fallout 4 with the designation CUSA03450
12-09-2018, 06:52 PM #109
can anyone please tell me the save for benevolent leader trophy is taking the mick to find thanks in advance
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo