06-18-2018, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:08 PM.

The following 1,422 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -SprayzZz-, 00abovezero, 0fox, 1233355, 123winken, 156nicolas156, 19willy74, 2minican, [email protected], Aalmubark1, Aashiqr, abc559, abdaullhalrashidi, ABomb726, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abuhmeed11, acebluedolphin, AceGioro, aceraw, Adekboss1, ADUNDUNKA, aeneax, ag555, agarest1, AgniKai, ahrenity, aimerlove, Aitch, Akeemi14, AkshawrHans, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, alca_iori, aldwin1412, alefaster01, Alejandro-Carrizo, Aleksei504, alexanderprague, [email protected], alexandria__br, alexbelfast, Ali-Dawood, Ali-Dowood, Ali1193n, alicexshy, alii_m2, alinsson, Amoo_Ali, Allohashin, almarri81, Almightyjalin54, alphaofultima, Aman-Sangar, ambenliuz, Amelito-Junior-Orillo, Amit4pro, amoney3737, ampad11, Ander UK, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Gonzlez-Rodrguez, Aneurisma, angelg27, AngelicaShy, AngerAndHate, anglee, Animekid, AnnieKyojin, Anqell Rafael, Ant11, AntonioSR, anuaria, AnukaBaby, AnxiousSavior, Applesauce, Arbitor23, Arorus, ArsaDex-_-, artour0098, asaa, asanro, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, Ashton-Brant, asnago, asqwerty, asuguimo, Atilla, atus, aurelspa, avatar1o1234, averagedude, aw8, aware667, awesomw1 and 1,322 other users.

The following user groaned msd997 for this awful post:

allychew
06-22-2018, 01:43 PM #38
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
That trophy also gave me trouble. It’s an issue with the game, not the save. I had to have the woman take down the man three times before it would pop.

So i followed a trophy guide to build and setup what was needed and it still didnt pop. i then went back to your save, walked around for a bit when the gunshots started...and it popped. lol. i was just about ready to accept the 99% trophy completion for the game too. thanks.
06-22-2018, 02:56 PM #39
neoar
Space Ninja
As I stated in an earlier post this save is setup to use the Automatron DLC. Without it, all you have to do is find two new companions.

i just bought the Automatron DLC and still dont know how to do it , u say "then go to Red Rocket and build a robot workstation" i went there cant find the robot workstation it is under what , if u can write a brief deception i have never played the game am just using u set

The following user thanked neoar for this useful post:

Slayer10193
06-22-2018, 05:48 PM #40
Originally posted by neoar View Post
i just bought the Automatron DLC and still dont know how to do it , u say "then go to Red Rocket and build a robot workstation" i went there cant find the robot workstation it is under what , if u can write a brief deception i have never played the game am just using u set

Did you speak to Ada and add her as a companion? If so the robot workstation should be the very first option in the workshop. If this is the save I think it is you’ll have to get the resource using the method described.
06-23-2018, 02:15 PM #41
neoar
Space Ninja
Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

You must login or register to view this content.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.

1 Q, is the trophy in the file in the order you got them light or it is just number u used to refer to saves, if not can i know if i can unlock the Mechanical Menace &
Never Go it Alone together and still look light and in it should come after which story related trophy

Slayer10193
06-23-2018, 03:36 PM #42
Originally posted by neoar View Post
1 Q, is the trophy in the file in the order you got them light or it is just number u used to refer to saves, if not can i know if i can unlock the Mechanical Menace &
Never Go it Alone together and still look light and in it should come after which story related trophy

Both. It’s the number of the save for the trophy AND they’re in the order I got them.
06-23-2018, 03:42 PM #43
im trying to download it but all it says on my screen is hidden content please click "thank" to see hidden content pls help someone .
06-23-2018, 06:10 PM #44
Originally posted by dotheroar View Post
im trying to download it but all it says on my screen is hidden content please click "thank" to see hidden content pls help someone .

There’s a thumbs up “thank” button on the bottom left of the original post.
06-23-2018, 06:20 PM #45
thank you so much !!!! much appreciated
06-24-2018, 04:07 PM #46
neoar
Space Ninja
Did you speak to Ada and add her as a companion? If so the robot workstation should be the very first option in the workshop. If this is the save I think it is you’ll have to get the resource using the method described.

sorry man but i need your help with this , i spoke with ada but i cant get the 6 fiberglass the glitch wont work with me i think they patched it i tried for 3 hours and there i only i found 5 only so can you do a save just before that dam trophy , i will really appreciate it

Slayer10193
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo