06-18-2018, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:08 PM.

The following 1,421 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -SprayzZz-, 00abovezero, 0fox, 1233355, 123winken, 156nicolas156, 19willy74, 2minican, [email protected], Aalmubark1, Aashiqr, abc559, abdaullhalrashidi, ABomb726, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abuhmeed11, acebluedolphin, AceGioro, aceraw, Adekboss1, ADUNDUNKA, aeneax, ag555, agarest1, AgniKai, ahrenity, aimerlove, Aitch, Akeemi14, AkshawrHans, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, alca_iori, aldwin1412, alefaster01, Alejandro-Carrizo, Aleksei504, alexanderprague, [email protected], alexandria__br, alexbelfast, Ali-Dawood, Ali-Dowood, Ali1193n, alicexshy, alii_m2, alinsson, Amoo_Ali, Allohashin, almarri81, Almightyjalin54, alphaofultima, Aman-Sangar, ambenliuz, Amelito-Junior-Orillo, Amit4pro, amoney3737, ampad11, Ander UK, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Gonzlez-Rodrguez, Aneurisma, angelg27, AngelicaShy, AngerAndHate, anglee, Animekid, AnnieKyojin, Anqell Rafael, Ant11, AntonioSR, anuaria, AnukaBaby, AnxiousSavior, Applesauce, Arbitor23, Arorus, ArsaDex-_-, artour0098, asaa, asanro, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, Ashton-Brant, asnago, asqwerty, asuguimo, Atilla, atus, aurelspa, avatar1o1234, averagedude, aw8, aware667, awesomw1 and 1,321 other users.

The following user groaned msd997 for this awful post:

allychew
06-24-2018, 04:52 PM #47
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by neoar View Post
sorry man but i need your help with this , i spoke with ada but i cant get the 6 fiberglass the glitch wont work with me i think they patched it i tried for 3 hours and there i only i found 5 only so can you do a save just before that dam trophy , i will really appreciate it

They didn’t patch it, you gotta be quick.. it took me a minute to figure it out. Coming from a person that hasn’t played fallout in YEARS.
06-24-2018, 09:01 PM #48
Fined
Keeper
GaspEnzo thanks
06-25-2018, 09:59 AM #49
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
They didn’t patch it, you gotta be quick.. it took me a minute to figure it out. Coming from a person that hasn’t played fallout in YEARS.

can you guide me then , i do press square and move to circle slowley . i saw many videos and text but it never work, and best if u can just help in that save and do it before that unlock directly i gave up another 1h today i feel so stupid not able to do it Smile Smile. am sure am doing something wrong
06-25-2018, 10:12 AM #50
can you guide me then , i do press square and move to circle slowley . i saw many videos and text but it never work, and best if u can just help in that save and do it before that unlock directly i gave up another 1h today i feel so stupid not able to do it Smile Smile. am sure am doing something wrong

You could also just find stuff with fiberglass to scrap.
06-25-2018, 10:20 AM #51
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
You could also just find stuff with fiberglass to scrap.

there is only 5 not 6 , i tried Smile
06-25-2018, 10:41 AM #52
there is only 5 not 6 , i tried Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
06-25-2018, 02:26 PM #53
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

The real question is.. how’d you use his other saves that require duplication...? Or did you already have them there’s about 5 saves / 5 trophies that need duplication required.
06-25-2018, 04:05 PM #54
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
The real question is.. how’d you use his other saves that require duplication...? Or did you already have them there’s about 5 saves / 5 trophies that need duplication required.

didn't reach that :0 yet Smile do you have an easy or clear way i feel i am doing it wrong for sure :(
06-25-2018, 08:36 PM #55
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
didn't reach that :0 yet Smile do you have an easy or clear way i feel i am doing it wrong for sure :(

Only thing I can say is you’ve gotta be quick literally sliding your finger across from left to right. Takes me 2-3 tries sometimes you’ll get it... watch the video he said to watch that’s what I did.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo