07-07-2018, 11:26 AM #1
sdn808
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I haven't seen an Elex save anywhere. Here's mine. I used the infinite money glitch to level up. Fairly early in the game. No faction joined. :

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy

The following 6 users say thank you to sdn808 for this useful post:

burntlink, KuraiHitotsu, pandorra13, Supreme23, wagneraquino, Wosley
07-09-2018, 11:44 PM #11
Neological
Save Point
That Works but theres no actual save data on the file like no auto saves or manual save game data
07-10-2018, 04:27 PM #12
Originally posted by sdn808 View Post
Ok. Let's try this again. Here's a link. You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah. Like the guy before said, there's no save data on that file. It seems to be just the save file for the settings and not the actual game data. Hope you can fix this soon cause I would really like to have this save for easy starts on this game.

The following user thanked KuraiHitotsu for this useful post:

Supreme23
07-11-2018, 01:07 AM #13
sdn808
Save Point
This link has all my save files. Some are from after I joined the Clerics. You must login or register to view this content.
07-13-2018, 05:11 PM #14
Supreme23
I am error
This link has all my save files. Some are from after I joined the Clerics. You must login or register to view this content.

Is the save you mentioned you have before you joined anybody included in this? How much gold?
08-02-2018, 07:34 AM #15
Supreme23
I am error

How much gold with one of your saves close to the beginning?
10-15-2022, 09:53 AM #16
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by KuraiHitotsu View Post
Yeah. I can't seem to get this file to work either. A reupload of the file would be much appreciated. Cause the file that is only showing up from the link is some sde_sdmemory file and it won't even recognize it through Save Wizard.

Yeah i see the problem if you own the game you can get your save and remove the sde_sdmemory file and replace it with this one if this file is storing the progress then it must work this way

DancingClaps
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 10-16-2022 at 11:26 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo